Serama Chicks and Adults - Free to Upstate SC residents

LuannKeller

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Greer, SC USA
Hatching season has been fruitful I have plenty and want to share with other people in my area.

The Serama is the world's lightest bantam and very friendly and colorful - the perfect pet. I have some that a bit too large for breeding (Free adults) and some that are too small for breeding in my adults. I also have some that I think would be great breeders but I am out of room.

I am in Greer, SC and would prefer to find SC folks in the upstate to join us in breeding the Serama - they are a work in progress but they are coming along. I can't ship babies and prefer not to ship adults because it is so hot and shipping is costly and a hassle.

Luann Keller 864-313-1754 [email protected]

If your ever coming through NC let me know.
smile.png

I wish I were closer. I recieved 6 from a local freecycle a few days ago and I just love havin them around. We had to move them inside cause somehow the heat lamp got unplugged and we lost two of the babies to the cold.

I wish I were closer. I love seramas. I have several right now that are a month old and boy are they tiny. I have more eggs in the bator too. They are very addictive.

Marie

hey luann, glad to see you here... hope to see you soon, got to be in greenville june 23rd.. what kind do you you have? other than some of mine.

frank

Last edited:
Frank! Glad to see you ... been missing you and the other USSC folks.

Your chicks are looking great - can't wait to see their chicks. I keeping hoping the black silkied hens will start laying soon. That mottled chick is still a mystery to me - I keep hoping for an egg or a crow! I sent you a PM about the red boy - he thinks we're dating or something - he goes everywhere with me. He even runs out into the dark with me - he's adorable. I want to give him a hen soon, but I know I'll get dumped. No one is happier to see me than that little red silkied Serama.

I bought Marty's blacks and whites. The blacks are further along than the whites.

I am loving the silkied Seramas - they are my favorites. Let's catch up June 23rd. I want to get turkeys and runner ducks for my friend, Vicky.

Quote:
I do go there some. E-mail me and when I am headed that way, I will let you know and see if I can get you hooked on Serama...yeah, I'm a chicken pusher!

Quote:
I do go there some. E-mail me and when I am headed that way, I will let you know and see if I can get you hooked on Serama...yeah, I'm a chicken pusher!

:|
gig.gif
lau.gif

Hi Luann! I would love some, but was told they need to be in a climate controlled building. Is that true?

Thanks! :)

(I'm in NC, though.)

Back
Top Bottom