Serama Chicks and Adults - Free to Upstate SC residents

Letting us know where you live would be a start.
tongue.png

eggbid or ebay are options, but you really don't know what you're getting there.

I've hatched a few eggs and only got rooster chicks from them. I wouldn't mind having some especially of a specific color. I'm in Easley, so I'm not too far from you.

I've got whites, blacks, bbr's, mottled and a few others. I got my start through Luann the op in this thread so I'm always open to helping others get started with them.

Here are a few of mine.
potus.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

blkserama.jpg

I live in NC ive been raising Bantams for about 6 years i would be interested in trying my hand at Serama's if this post is still valad

I wish so badly that you were closer. My husband ordered eggs from Frank last year and ended up hatching out two beautiful Roos. We ordered another batch of eggs soon after and hatched out another Roo and one really nice small hen. Our hen has just started laying but so far, none of the eggs have hatched ( she's not sitting them yet ). The Serama's are our favorites and we would really love to have a few more hens. If anyone decides to start a chicken train, please let me know. We live in Eastern North Carolina ( about 2 hours south east of Raleigh, 45 minutes from Wilmington, and about 30 minutes outside of Camp Lejeune. )

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom