Serama eggs

Do you ship?

I have in the past (fifteen years ago) but not since I've gotten back in to poultry. I plan on getting all the stuff and being set up for shipping eggs/chicks by the fall. :) They didn't have the foam shippers back then. I bubble-wrapped each egg individually and had a very elaborate/protected boxing procedure I followed with hatching eggs.

I have in the past (fifteen years ago) but not since I've gotten back in to poultry. I plan on getting all the stuff and being set up for shipping eggs/chicks by the fall. :) They didn't have the foam shippers back then. I bubble-wrapped each egg individually and had a very elaborate/protected boxing procedure I followed with hatching eggs.

Lemme know when you start. We have literally 2 roosters and no hens within a few hours of us and I could only find like 3 breeders that ship eggs, let alone chicks

My serama eggs have a fairly diverse size range really. Some are very small, close to quail size, but some are closer to OEGB/bantam cochin sized. Even though all my girls are fairly small.
I think the button quail foam would definitely be too small, and I think the regular quail would stretch enough for a larger serama egg. Otherwise, you’d likely be padding the bantam egg holes. Although that’s still an option. Roll the egg in bubble wrap, then use the bantam foam. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom