Serama Rooster Sick With Green Watery Poop and Curling Comb

First off welcome to the forum! Make sure you stop in at the introductions thread and tell us a bit about yourself! We are always eager to welcome new comers.

Secondly I am so sorry that a problem brought you here but here is where you need to be. We will do our best to help you.

Okay, your Serama. Any chance of parasites? Have you wormed lately? Any blood in the droppings? That is usually a sign of coccidiosis. Is his weight good or has he seemed to have lost weight lately?

I'm going to tag some chicken savvy members and see what they can suggest that I haven't. @Eggcessive, @Wyorp Rock, @casportpony. What do you all think might be going on with this nice newcomer's rooster?

Don't worry, you are doing all you can at this time to help him. Hopefully somebody can come up with more suggestions.

Hi there, I feel like I am not replying correctly. I was using my phone, and just switched to my computer. Yes, he has been wormed, and no external parasites. Thank you so much for your kindness.

How more children did you give?
How many times a day?
How many days?
Children? I know that is a typo. (-; 50mg, 2 x a day for 5 days. He just finished, and I put the probiotics in. I can do more if you think it would help. He did not improve at all.

Back
Top Bottom