Seramas(chicks) in Washington!! SOLD OUT UNTILL AUGUST

SeramaLife

Drowning in Seramas
10 Years
Feb 19, 2009
North Central WA
I have seramas for sale! I live in Chelan, Wa,but I will drive if someone in Wa is willing to meet me halfway or if I am going to be in your area.I don't have any adults right now,but I have chicks.Chicks are $10-$15 dollars apiece depending on size,color,and what I can tell of the type.Buy 2 chicks and get a pet quality chick free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance you'll be close to the Spokane area? Or where would the half-way point be between Spokane and Chelan? Is that too far? I really want some, but don't want to drive too far until I get my car fixed. I certainly don't mind paying extra for gas and time if you have to go out of your way. How many chicks do you have available? Do you have any pics of your breeders?

Thanks
smile.png

I don't think we will be going to spokane any time soon.We might be able to come halfway. I have 20 chicks right now with more on the way and hatching. Here is my rooster. He is not at his best right now. He has been rubbing the wire.
23256_brewster4.jpeg

If your still interested I will post pictures of the hens. How many would you be interested in?

I would be interested in 6 of a good type for breeding. I know that is probably pretty hard to determine in chicks, lol, but basically I don't want the super small ones. Where would be a good half-way point to meet? I normally wouldn't hesitate to make the full drive, but something is wrong with my car and I don't want to go to far until I get it fixed.

Would you like chicks that are 2 days old now or mixed? I have 9 2 day old chicks and 4 that are 3 weeks old now. You can also have 2 chicks not to use in breeding or showing because they are of bad type. How about sometime next friday somewhere in Almira?

I can do a mix, because I have 2 that are 2 and 3 weeks old, and some that are hatching today and tomorrow, so the ages will work fine. Unfortunately, I work Friday and Saturday. I have this Sat, Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs off, and would have to look at my schedule to see what I have for availabililty after that. I'm a nurse, so my schedule isn't the same week-to-week.

Would you have more in the future? We are moving from Boise to Ellensburg, may buy from you in the future but cant make propmises. By the way, do you know any serama or silkie or polish breeders in the Ellensburg area?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom