Seramas - what to do?

So exactly how much would it take to get that little girl up here to Pa?!!! OMG!!! I will HAVE to do that with a few eggs!!! She is absolutely adorable!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I LOVE her! If you'd part with her PM me
smile.png

Tammie

Cool. I think I know what I'll be breeding for the rest of my life! I suppose I'll need to move to the country first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks y'all! She's quite a little ham, isn't she? No, no chance I'll be letting her go, but I WILL post pics as she matures! Maybe I'll even try my hand at making a crested serama, who knows? We'll see what happens in the spring!

Thanks again -

Here are some of my Polish/Seramas that I hatched from TurtleFeathers eggs. They are a month old now. My camera was being really weird and these were the best pics I could get. I think I only ended up with possibly 2 girls and I kept 3 boys for now.

The oldest boy...seems to have some darker blue barring or lacing which is hard to see in the pic
10683_screenhunter_01_nov_22_1648.jpg

The brown boy...he has two tone brown feathers, no red.
10683_screenhunter_04_nov_22_1650.jpg

The one I was hoping was a girl, don't think so though. Started out yellow and blue, now turning tan and gray.
10683_screenhunter_03_nov_22_1649.jpg

This one I am pretty sure is a girl. She is an odd brown/gray color. Small poof so far.
10683_screenhunter_02_nov_22_1649.jpg

The only black one to hatch. Looks like s/he is getting some white on the tip of its feathers. The youngest of the group.
10683_screenhunter_05_nov_22_1653.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom