SERIOUS HELP NEEDED; DUCK EYE PECKED OUT BY CHICKEN

do you think different species of ducks talk the same type of quack
If you have cayugas and she's a khaki or even another mallard derived duck they will be fine. Mallard derived breeds have the same language and behaviors. I have muscovy and they have a different duck language altogether. I also have runners. They are fine together, but they have different languages and behaviors.

If you have cayugas and she's a khaki or even another mallard derived duck they will be fine. Mallard derived breeds have the same language and behaviors. I have muscovy and they have a different duck language altogether. I also have runners. They are fine together, but they have different languages and behaviors.
alr, I'm fine then!
That's so cute to know that they have different languages lol
where in the world did you learn this? gotta learn cute facts like this too

@Crazy Maizie @Opiumbrella @Ponypoor @Miss Lydia @Silly Indie @shawluvsbirds @cherrynberry @Eggcessive @Miss Cheep @EverythingDucks @Barred Rock Mama @Eddie12109 : To everyone who responded to this thread/helped me in this process... I have wonderful news for you guys!!! I haven't checked up on her in a while, but this night when I checked her eye... IT WAS INTACT!!! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW, BUT IT IS!!! It literally looked like a void when I took pics before for reference, but apparently it was fine... The eyelid isn't the best, but that's fine as it's working. The Cayuga ducks have taken a liking to her so she has friends. She's here to stay, too :) I would like to thank everyone who helped me throughout this...interesting case, and I'm glad she's okay!

The picture isn't the best, but it's the best I could take considering that ducks, like humans, don't like having lights flashed in their eyes

It was night when I took it, that's why there's flash. But as you can see, the eye's perfect :) The turmeric-and-eye fluid crust has been replaced by a bald patch which I assume will grow back

Attachments

• 7429D865-2906-43EB-BE1B-CEEAA5D0C21B.jpeg
    7429D865-2906-43EB-BE1B-CEEAA5D0C21B.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom