Set 24 eggs,May 14,@ 8.55.

Valley Girl

Chirping
15 Years
May 5, 2008
Windermere,Nova Scotia,Canada
smile.png
This is my first time hatching!! I'm really excited and hopeful.I have a cabinet incubator that has a clear door.The temperature is bang on at 99.5 F and the humidity is at 59 %.
It has an automatic egg turner......it turners every two hours??? Is that too often......I checked the manual I got off the internet and that's what it says in there also.
There's no label on the cabinet but I think I made a good match.......anyone out there familiar with this type? Thanks a lot,Val:)

Incubator001-1.jpg

Incubator005.jpg

it looks like an older GQF 1402 with the clear front door option...someone near me just had one for sale for $400, but I could not drop that much cash right now - he was even going to give me a cabinet full of eggs...that would have been nice!

Thanks a lot:) They are eggs from our rhodes and one australorp.They are due to hatch June 4th
jumpy.gif
The model number is what I really wanted
thumbsup.gif

It's in really good shape,everything seems to be working great so far. We made a trade and I think we got the better deal!All he wanted was 6 meat birds
idunno.gif
and we got some un-used chicken wire to boot! I guess picking that penny up the day before did bring me some good luck
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom