Set 8-26 anyone else?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by BairleaFarm, Aug 26, 2011.

1. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    You know ive got 3 different hatch dates going but I got a good deal on some turken eggs for another member. Ill be setting those today with some of my own eggs. Anyone else setting today?

2. marlene

marlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2011
    UK
    I have 2 different dates in my bator at the moment and by tomorrow it will be three as my ordered eggs will be going in tomorrow.
    Good luck hope they hatch for you.

3. marlene

marlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2011
    UK
    Forgot to ask how many bators have you on the go or you doing it all in 1 bator?

4. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    My setup consist or One 120 egg bator, 1 40 egg bator and a 200 egg hatcher.

5. wava1vaughn

wava1vaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2011
    Cairo Ga.
    Hi from Ga I have 3 dates in my incubator and setting 12 more Lavender Orpington Eggs in the am. Due out on 9/1 30 Cochin Bantams 9/6 9 turkey and 9/8 9 blue Orpingtons. [​IMG]

6. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Hi [​IMG],
    I have two incubators going right now. In the first are some Blue and Black Splash Ameraucanas and a few golden orpingtons. They will hatch hopefully in a week. But yesterday I started another incubator with some Welsumers some Blue Laced Red Wyandottes and some Lavendar Orpingtons! These are my first chickens and I am in chickie heaven [​IMG] [​IMG] !!! When I candled the eggs that have a week left they are all actively moving and look real good [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Jasper_899

Jasper_899 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 20, 2009
    Alaska
    I set some last night. 30 silkie eggs from Mary and 6 silkie eggs from my own flock. It's been a while since I hatched eggs but I definitely learned from my mistakes my last two hatches. I think I know what I'm doing this time [​IMG] Oh and I'm using a brand new LG circulated air incubator and using an acu rite thermometer/hygrometer along with the one that came with the bator since I don't fully trust it.

8. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    I just put in some silkie eggs that i had gotten from Chicken Junkie that has SQ Silkies so I set them today at 2pm click on this link to see them. http://tinyurl.com/3ecf47c Good Luck everyone!!! [​IMG]

9. SChunn

SChunn Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2011
    Cleveland, Tx
    I set my first ever hatch this morning. 12 silver lace wyandottes

10. ladydoc1992

ladydoc1992 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 24, 2011
    Hartsville, SC
    Put 24 serama eggs in 'bater ' this morning. I have read they are VERY difficult to hatch in an incubator, especially since they were shipped eggs, but giving it a try anyway.
    I am on pins and needles hoping I do it right..keep checking temp and humidity every 15 minutes! Are ya'll doing the same?
    Maybe we can encourage each other!
    Terri

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by