Set eggs on 3/18 who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love.gif

Congratulations everyone. All the chicks are so adorable. Glad most of us had at least some hatch. I ended up with 5 bantam cochins and 3 silkies. I am so HAPPY with them. They are precious. Wholewheatchicken has offered me more eggs so may try again soon. Have to wait to get this batch out to the coop brooder 1st tho. I candled the 36 eggs I had in that old LG this morning and NOT ONE single egg was developed (today is day 18) UHHHH!!!!! That thing is going right back to the neighbor, I will use my Hovabator. I'll keep everyone posted when I put a new batch in. So glad everyone is staying here. This has been lots and lots of fun.

Congratulations everyone. All the chicks are so adorable. Glad most of us had at least some hatch. I ended up with 5 bantam cochins and 3 silkies. I am so HAPPY with them. They are precious. Wholewheatchicken has offered me more eggs so may try again soon. Have to wait to get this batch out to the coop brooder 1st tho. I candled the 36 eggs I had in that old LG this morning and NOT ONE single egg was developed (today is day 18) UHHHH!!!!! That thing is going right back to the neighbor, I will use my Hovabator. I'll keep everyone posted when I put a new batch in. So glad everyone is staying here. This has been lots and lots of fun.

So happy about your hatch, but sorry about the 36 eggs
hugs.gif
Cant wait for you to load that hovabator !
frow.gif
Since my incubator is broke down, I have to watch and read about all your guys hatches!!!!
lau.gif
Yes, glad we are staying here!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom