Set eggs today 29th Feb if anyone wants to join me :-)

Pictures anyone?
jumpy.gif

im off to take some now. Ive got 1 in the brooder, another one that has just hatched a couple of mins ago in the bater and 1 more thats pipping. ive only got 3 out of 12..

I've got five in a plastic drawer sitting in the sunshine. Number 6 is drying out. 3 more pipped, and one that I can hear tapping. Looking like a pretty good outcome here. I'll get some pictures this evening.

:ya There's no stopping you now! What's up next?

Vickie im a pro! Not....ha ha.
Ok i have 24 call duck eggs coming 26th and 12 indian runner ducks but my mother in law is hatching the runner ducks. Theres a lady who shows her call ducks all different colours so shes sorting me out some eggs. This should be a challenge:lol: My hubby is building me a pond but looks more like a lake :D. Good job i live on a farm or i would be buggered with all these chicks.. Ive just had to buy another chicken house.. Ive also got a SLW sitting on 2 eggs and theve just hatched today too. Ill PM you when i set my duck eggs.xxx

I've got five in a plastic drawer sitting in the sunshine. Number 6 is drying out. 3 more pipped, and one that I can hear tapping. Looking like a pretty good outcome here. I'll get some pictures this evening.
Yes pictures please. What type of chicks are they? Its brilliant watching them hatch. Congrats :D

:ya There's no stopping you now! What's up next?

Vickie im a pro! Not....ha ha.
Ok i have 24 call duck eggs coming 26th and 12 indian runner ducks but my mother in law is hatching the runner ducks. Theres a lady who shows her call ducks all different colours so shes sorting me out some eggs. This should be a challenge:lol: My hubby is building me a pond but looks more like a lake :D. Good job i live on a farm or i would be buggered with all these chicks.. Ive just had to buy another chicken house.. Ive also got a SLW sitting on 2 eggs and theve just hatched today too. Ill PM you when i set my duck eggs.xxx

please do! I have a bunch of duckie eggs in the bator too, day 5 today.
Pics of the pond as well please and then send your hubby up here to make me one too! :D

Back
Top Bottom