Set my very first eggs today (due March 24th) - need a hatching buddy!

pop.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
fl.gif

11721_56656.jpg

11721_56652.jpg

I am on day 19 and just have a few of the eggs rockin around but no pips. Slept on the couch to make sure the humidity stayed level...not the greatest of sleep but worth it to see the chicks.

Couple more days!!!!!!!

Hold on tight everyone...

Quote:
OK, good, I'm not the only one that slept on the couch last night to be close to the incubator.
smile.png

I actually got up at 1:30 this morning when I heard loud peeping and told DH I had to be closer in case there was a problem. Still no chick, but pipping, rocking and peeping.

Quote:
OK, good, I'm not the only one that slept on the couch last night to be close to the incubator.
smile.png

I actually got up at 1:30 this morning when I heard loud peeping and told DH I had to be closer in case there was a problem. Still no chick, but pipping, rocking and peeping.

Yes! I was up at 2:30am checking the humidity. I think it will be the couch for me until they hatch!!!
wink.png

Good luck y'all!

Quote:
It can take up to 24 hours!!! Long enought to make you go insane! LOL!!

Insane is right I cant get anything done..lol My son Aaron was asking me if we would have baby chicks by the time he got home from school and I told him yes so one of them better come threw for me! LOL

ARGH! 28 students.... trying to teach math and having chickens all at the same time!

L has pipped... the brothers and sisters.... nothing yet!

Back
Top Bottom