Setting 26 eggs today (June 27th) Anyone else?

The humidity has taken over the incubator so we lost one and put the remaning 3 in a thing by themselves with heat lamp,water and food the stupid things huddled in the corner and drowned one baby so now they are all soaked
he.gif
hit.gif
We had eggs in the incubator too
hit.gif
the other ones are doing good though

@ Sportchick...I am on day 22 & only one pip. He hasn't done much since noon. Wouldn't it be nice to wake up tomorrow & they all hatched!!!
big_smile.png

Sorry Pippychicken
hugs.gif

Yeah I heard my first little cheaper!!! I can't wait. I am sorry pippy chicken if it makes you feel better the roosters we hatched I took a picture of drowned one yesterday. I don't know why they do that sometimes. They huddle up around the waterer thing and for some reason it happens I don't like it either it makes me sad to. Hopefully it won't happen to you anymore. I am thinking I may try putting a stuffed animal in the cage with them and maybe they will huddle up to it upose to huddling up the waterer.

MIgourdgirl Thank you for the advice I am worried now should I take them out of the automatic egg turner sooner then day 18? My regular eggs I hatch not bantam have gone as far as day 25 before hatching so maybe they will still hatch for you!!!
fl.gif

Last edited:
Wow that little chick that was cheaping pipped zipped and busted out within like 2 hours it was ready to come out
lau.gif
celebrate.gif
Now I have another in the bator cheaping!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
I wonder if their all gonna be that quick wondering should I stay up or go to bed
lol.png

well the first one is black I am hoping to get a few different colors this time.... We have barred rocks, columbian wyandotte, silver laced wyandotte, red stars, black astrolourpes and leghorns/rhode island whites Not sure on them.

Back
Top Bottom