Well I am doing things a tad different this time. I have mostly fertile eggs for one Second I noticed my air cell on the one surviving egg is not big enough so I have now weighed all these eggs. Going for the 15% loss thing. I also don't have another incubator and don't want to open mine until I know for sure this one is not going to hatch, so I've rigged up a tote and have temps good for over 24 hours now. Once this one does..whatever its going to do Then I will move them into the incubator and keep the humidity lower than I did before. I am setting 20 eggs of all varieties and hopefully this hatch works better than the other one! We will wait and see. Feel free to join at anytime!