setting eggs 6/27/12! Hatch-a-long? CHART included

XxB0rd3rsxX10

Songster
10 Years
Jul 13, 2011
I just bought 10+ silkie eggs off of ebay earlier today and I cant wait for them to get here. This is my first time hatching silkies and im excited!!
celebrate.gif
They should arrive the 26 but i'm going to let them set for 12 hours before I set them. I couldn't wait for them to arrive to start a thread I'm going ahead and making one. iIf anyone just bought eggs, is about to set eggs, or has already set eggs feel free to join.

I need someone to help me though the incubating process (I'm a newbe at hatching) Also i heard that silkie eggs are harder to hatch then other breeds, so i'm a little worried
hu.gif

dawnonthefarmhatchcalendarCHIX.jpg

here is a chart to help some of you out.

Once again, anyone is welcome

Im a newbie also I as planning on tryn to htch some eggs is that what you are doing here? I was thinking of jus taking days eggs and trying to hatch them have never done this before so i dont kno how it will go.

Setting eggs probally tomorrow. I would be glad to join. I am also on another thread too. The more help I get the better!
Other thread is called SET EGGS JUNE 23 ANYONE WITH ME?
No one cares if you are a little early or late on the dates. I think we are all just happy to have friends to share with. Ever notice how your local friends and family get really tired of hearing about something the have no intrest in? Well evereyone here is interested!!!!
highfive.gif

I have had a lot of help on here with folks that are great!

i know what you mean. Everyone in my family either has no clue how to hatch chicks or is sick of my trying to get them to hatch chicks. i'm so glad everyone on BYC is so nice.

the more the better, everyone is welcomed

They are buff orpingtons but I checked the eggs yesterday and less than half are fertile so I think that I will wait a little while. Idk...I am so new to all this.

i love buff orpingtons!
love.gif
i have two and I'm just in love with the breed. I'm sorry about half being infertile.

on a good note, my eggs were shipped yesterday and they should arrive tomorrow or the day after. I'm so excited
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom