Setting eggs June 3rd. Need hatching buddies! Lets have some fun!

The chick needs to
jumpy.gif
, then
D.gif

My incubator is home-made, They work great! Well, im in my first hatch.. So..
My incubator is home made too. I bought it from ebay from a man who raises turkeys and has been making his own incubators for a long time. It will be my first experience at hatching.

Good luck Stephanie. Just went through my first hatch. Racked my nerves! I am ready to do it again!! I don't think I would have made it without hatching buddies on here. My last chick will come out of the bator here in a while. Clean it up, set it up, and probably be ready to set 22 eggs and what ever eggs I get today. Let's have fun
ya.gif

My eggs are supposed to arrive today in the mail. So if they do and have a chance to settle overnight. I'll be setting tomorrow.

I can't wait. 30 Blue Laced Red Wyonettes!!!!! I just love the look of that bird.

All in my Little Giant so here's to 21 sleepless, nervous days. Last bast worked out to about 68% hatch from shipped eggs for my first try didn't think that was too bad.

I just set my eggs today. I like starting on Friday nights.. =) Just 20 barnyard mix eggs, have had some predator losses recently and need to have cute fuzzies to cheer me up. :)

One thing that I am noticing....you guys are hatching a ton of eggs!
thumbsup.gif
What do you do with all the chickens? I have 7, 10 week old chickens, 2 Buff Orpington chicks, a partidge silkie chick, and a Mille fluer Bantam D'Uccle chick. It was like pulling teeth to convince my husband that we NEEDED to hatch some nice quality silkies for our daughter to show. I would love to have chickens coming out of my ears! I am debating whether or not to rehome my EE Cockerel to make room for more silkies...that way I can keep 4 instead of 2. I love chicken math, it's the best.

Anybody Set eggs today?

Back
Top Bottom