Setting eggs June 3rd. Need hatching buddies! Lets have some fun!

My dog loves the sounds little chicks make she gets overly excited. Of course she's a bird dog and can not be trusted alone with chicks. She sleeps outside the incubator room.

Locking down today with my one and only egg....
I'm in lock down too..actually I've begun lockdown 3 times today
roll.png
I think I am set now. I decided against letting the eggs lay on wet paper towels!

WooHooo everybody, sheesh I am sure glad I joined this thread, never wudda made it (seriously) I now have 6 hatched and two more pipped If I get eight out of eight I will be amazed cuz I thouight they were all dead, (didn't see any movement at lockdown

No pips yet. But i was moving this one egg onto the platform and accidently dropped it on another egg so it is cracked like crazy. So im about to hatch it for him.

I think All my chicks are shrink wrapped. As I opened the incubator. I didn't think about it. Know I think my chick is really stuck. I have 5 eggs in there. 1 with a fairly nice sized hole whick is moving again. 2 have just the beggining of a break.the other 2 have nothing. Can they all become shrink wrapped. I want them to hatch naturually. I have family that really wants to see chicks. But I have a feeling that i just messed everything up. Can someone please help.

No pips yet. But i was moving this one egg onto the platform and accidently dropped it on another egg so it is cracked like crazy. So im about to hatch it for him.
oh no...ugh i know you probably felt that too. i dropped two eggs so far while turning. the first, very early on, i just discarded. the other one, dropped after a week or so, i duct taped (it is still alive! lol) im sorry. hopefully the little fellow will make it :)

im in lockdown (day 18)...temp ok around 100...humidity at 70%

I think All my chicks are shrink wrapped. As I opened the incubator. I didn't think about it. Know I think my chick is really stuck. I have 5 eggs in there. 1 with a fairly nice sized hole whick is moving again. 2 have just the beggining of a break.the other 2 have nothing. Can they all become shrink wrapped. I want them to hatch naturually. I have family that really wants to see chicks. But I have a feeling that i just messed everything up. Can someone please help.
What day are you on? Maybe a spray bottle to quickly boost the humidity will be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom