Setting Eggs on April 24th!!!! Who wants to hatch along w/me???

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!
ya.gif

What are you putting in the incubator???

Right now we have 6 barred rocks - next week 15 silkies, 3 welsummers, 3 speckled sussex, 3 true blue americaunas! this is our first time hatching ever too!! Ahhh, it is so exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time.

I just set my largest hatch ever, 48 eggs to be exact.
5 Buff Laced Polish
2 Bantam mixes
2 Cuckoo Maran Crosses
3 Speckled Sussex
1 White Face Black Spanish/French Black Copper Maran
1 Welsummer
1 French Black Copper Maran
3 Easter Eggers
3 Olive Eggers
2 BBS Silkies
4 Ameracuanas
4 Black Copper Maran
2 BBS Cochins
8 Olive Eggers
1 F2 Olive egger
6 Barnevelders

I am so excited!! What did you all set or will set?

I just set 13 Bcms this morning at 7am. I should get 11 Ameraucanas in the mail today and get them set later tonight or in the morning.

hey newlyweds....all I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ep.gif

I just hatched 7 out of 16 last weekend....4 welsummer and 3 light sussex. Tommorow I am only doing 8, all welsummer. Doing less to see if I have a better hatch rate!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR ALL OF US
wee.gif

Well, I guess I will join. I just set 12 Welsummers, 15 cuckoo marans, and 12 D'uccles/silkes, not sure how many of each. We traded some wellie eggs for the D'uccles and silkies. I already had 48 white rocks, 6 turkeys and some mystery eggs in the bator set last week.

Hi, all. Newbie here. I put 2 barred rock, 2 cuckoo maran, 4 rhode island red &4 auracauna under 2 broody game hens yesterday. I have one egg(pumkin hulsey) under another game hen, & the local preschool has a dozen of my auracauna's in an incubator as a class project. They've been there a week, I'm not hanging my hopes on that bunch, for obvious reasons. I've had chickens for awhile, for egg purposes, but have just started with hatching eggs & am a little nervous. My game hens are like mother lions about those eggs, and I've always been told they are excellent mothers,so I'm hoping that it will go well.

:frowNewbie here too, can I join in????

I have been reading all of the great information here and decided to build my own incubator...I am amazed that it actually works!!!!
Set 23 Silkie eggs on 4/24. They were shipped eggs, and I am hoping for the best!!!!

Thanks to BYC, thanks to all the members...
bow.gif

The information here is amazing, I built a great bator thanks to you guys!!!!!!

Now hoping for a good hatch:fl....happy hatching to you all!!!

Im a newbie too...... I just put 29 eggs in the incubator today, so Im going to join. This is so much fun. Some of my eggs were shipped and a bunch broke in the mail. I had to rinse off yolk off them so hopefully they will hatch. Another dozen is from a friend, so they are a mixture. Im still learning so much on how to use this website.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom