Setting Eggs on April 24th!!!! Who wants to hatch along w/me???

Put my eggs in the incubator yesterday.... I dont think I can wait 21 days. Seems so far away.
pop.gif

I am using a nifty homemade incubator, thanks to all of the great instruction here.
Planned on having a turner, but nooooo too many eggs
roll.png

However, I will be truly amazed if anything hatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just think...day 3

pop.gif

So glad to have all of you hatching with me!!!!!
wee.gif

I got mine in Sat. morning!!!!!

So we are on day 3 and everythinig going well!!!!! Hope everyone is on track!!!!

SO EXCITING!!!

jumpy.gif
:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy

Doing good, not much happening. Though I did candle a few eggs yesterday (day 3) and say little black dots, so that's encouraging. I just use a led flashlight. I must admit I am a bit of a candling feign. Though I am waiting to candle all 48 till at least day 7 or 10.

not much going on here either....I am going to candle tonight (day 4) just to see what I can see. However, my eggs are welsummer's so they are dark and hard to see anything
fl.gif
so I will candle again on day 10 to see!

WAITING IS THE HARDEST PART
barnie.gif

Hey I just noticed your hatch a long... I threw eggies in the bator too... Mine are a little earlier but I would love to hatch a long... How does this work???? Mine went in on the 20th... That is close hatch buddies anyway.

So far so good!!

Turn one done for this morning, whew!
jumpy.gif

Again I am amazed that my homemade bator works!!!

Now going to launch a search for my dear Crook Beak EE chicken, she did not come home last nite...hope to find her!!

Hope everyone is doing great!

tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom