Setting Eggs Saturday April 20... anyone else?

Smithyard Farm

Songster
8 Years
Apr 15, 2012
Pembroke NH
I have 15 eggs ready to go! 8 Silver sussex and 7 Lav orps...

anyone else setting tomorrow? looking for hatch buddies
jumpy.gif

minichic

Songster
9 Years
Dec 13, 2010
Saratoga County, NY
I have a Little Giant with the fan kit and automatic egg turner. Half the eggs are shipped; the other half are mine. This is actually my first hatch. Crossing fingers.
fl.gif

UrbanMamaHen

Songster
7 Years
May 19, 2012
Southern California
I have a Little Giant with the fan kit and automatic egg turner. Half the eggs are shipped; the other half are mine. This is actually my first hatch. Crossing fingers.
fl.gif
How exciting! My first hatch was last August. I did everything by the book and had a great hatch rate. I weighed the eggs to adjust the humidity. It was a lot of fun. I hope this hatch goes well for you, and then you'll become a hatchaholic like many of us! :D

minichic

Songster
9 Years
Dec 13, 2010
Saratoga County, NY
How exciting! My first hatch was last August. I did everything by the book and had a great hatch rate. I weighed the eggs to adjust the humidity. It was a lot of fun. I hope this hatch goes well for you, and then you'll become a hatchaholic like many of us!
big_smile.png
Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone, I just ordered a second incubator. You know, just in case.... oh wait, that would be for the second batch of eggs I have coming next week. lol!
wee.gif

Oh yeah, it's already happened. I'm addicted!

UrbanMamaHen

Songster
7 Years
May 19, 2012
Southern California
Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone, I just ordered a second incubator. You know, just in case.... oh wait, that would be for the second batch of eggs I have coming next week. lol!
wee.gif
Oh yeah, it's already happened. I'm addicted!
That's funny. You are already well on your way to be a hatchaholic. I bought my second incubator a couple of months ago. One already has 33 eggs in it, and the second will have the 14 Basque eggs. Since these are all shipped eggs, I'd be happy with a 50% hatch rate.

acreed

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 23, 2013
I am setting my first hatch in the Bator today! So excited!!! I am just setting RIR and some barnyard mixed to get the hang of it. Looking forward to watching my kids watch the process.

acreed

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 23, 2013
I am setting my first hatch in the Bator today! So excited!!! I am just setting RIR and some barnyard mixed to get the hang of it. Looking forward to watching my kids watch the process.

Top Bottom