Setting Eggs Saturday April 20... anyone else?

Mine are shipped as well. t hey are in the bater.. and will hold off on turning on the auto turner for a few days.

Good luck everyone!!

wee.gif

Morning everyone -

My temp spiked to 102.7 las night... I am not sure how long it was that high.... its was only day 1 for me.... i think it should be okay... right??

We set 12 eggs this morning from someone local to us. 5 Maran, 2 RIR x, 2 Olive egger F1s, and 3 Olive Egger F2s. We have them in a LG with no fan and are hand turning.

Hi! I set my first batch of eggs on the 20th. Twelve Delawares, one Dominique, and one Australorp - I think. The non-Delies were extras the breeder threw in for fun. They are in a Hovabator 1588 w/turner and I'm testing out dry hatching. I'm super excited about candling this weekend! I wasn't interested in hatching eggs until one of my Minorcas went broody and hatched three chicks earlier this month. Two didn't make it, but the remaining one is a total ham and going strong. I forgot how much fun chicks were!

Hi all! We are incubating eggs from Lark Rise https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/77672/lark-rise, Set them on 4/15/13 (My daughter's 4th Birthday!) and When we candled on 4/22, we had 9 alive, 3 maybes, and 2 non living (the eggs are a dark olive so it's hard to tell). Since its our first time, we're giving them all at least another week before any eggtopsy... We are so excited!!! Here we go! Hopefully the homemade bator does the trick!
jumpy.gif

Hi all! We are incubating eggs from Lark Rise https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/77672/lark-rise, Set them on 4/15/13 (My daughter's 4th Birthday!) and When we candled on 4/22, we had 9 alive, 3 maybes, and 2 non living (the eggs are a dark olive so it's hard to tell). Since its our first time, we're giving them all at least another week before any eggtopsy... We are so excited!!! Here we go! Hopefully the homemade bator does the trick!
jumpy.gif

Looks great - good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom