Setting Eggs Tomorrow 06-29-11/07-08-11 set 17 Any buddies???

Quote:
Right on!
fl.gif
For your hatch!!!!

Quote:
Thanks! I am so excited! Had to order another Hygrometer/thermometer for my LG but I am swapping them between my hatcher and bator right now!! DX
Love my coleman bator too much to stop using it!!!!

Quote:
I had the most horrible time with my LG still air. I could NEVER and I mean NEVER get it to stablize. I had to stay home for almost a month just to baby sit the incubator. One hour it would be 99.5 and the next it would be 104. I gave up and got rid of it. Now my Hovabator works 100 times better. I hope you have better luck then I did with the LG. From what I hear, they are either loved or hated.

Quote:
I had the most horrible time with my LG still air. I could NEVER and I mean NEVER get it to stablize. I had to stay home for almost a month just to baby sit the incubator. One hour it would be 99.5 and the next it would be 104. I gave up and got rid of it. Now my Hovabator works 100 times better. I hope you have better luck then I did with the LG. From what I hear, they are either loved or hated.

Well I just modified my coleman bator and if it runs more efficiently I will use my LG as the hatcher....

J, so far I have 16 (though one did die, because he pipped the wrong end and I wasn't home) babies that have made it! Out of the 26, that's not bad and actual hatching day for chicks hatching now is tomorrow. You were wondering on the reliability for the Hova, just giving you an update.

Quote:
Went for a the LG, since it was right down the street. But not sure about it right now.. :hmm

Oh so did you cancel the Hova? And what's going on? I haven't heard any good things about them.

Quote:
Went for a the LG, since it was right down the street. But not sure about it right now.. :hmm

Oh so did you cancel the Hova? And what's going on? I haven't heard any good things about them.

Urg cat knocked over the lg and broke 3 of the new eggs.... There WERE embryos in them.... So thats good..... -_-
But besides that.... Nada...

Back
Top Bottom