Setting eggs week of 7/13... Anyone with me??

look I gots my first peepy and 5 more eggs are pipped !!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

I'm still waiting....
fl.gif

end of day 21/start of day 22 now and nothing..
sad.png

there is still hope! I hope.

Sooo envious of the little fluffybutts who have already hatched for you all!

My only 1 so far. Cuddling with a towel. I had to take him out of the bator, he was knocking all the other eggs around. Since there weren't any more pipped, I didn't figure it'd be a problem. Now just waiting on more to join him. He's (or she's) so lonely!

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
I so excited.. baby number two out and its definitely a naked neck !!!! Congrats to everyone else again !! and for those who aren't there yet hang in there!! and for those with loses , I am sorry
sad.png

Well, I think I am out of the hatching club. Out of the 4 that made it from the bad shipping, the 2 smaller ones didn't develop and the 2 larger ones look like they are quitters. The second batch with the replacement eggs from the seller, the 4 smaller ones never developed and the 1 larger one looks like a quitter also.

hit.gif
This is the worse hatch I have ever had. So disappointing.
hit.gif

I will keep my fingers crossed for you all. Good Luck!

Post pics!!!

Update:

The first batch went into lock down Monday...trying to be optimistic. Unfortunately, still nothing.
Although, I am pleasantly surprise with the large one from the second batch. I candled tonight, and there was movement inside.
wee.gif

She'll go into lock down Sunday. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
I was gonna build a bator this winter, but i've been reading some great reviews for the reptipro. Seriously thinking about getting one and building later (after we get our house built where we'll actually have room for one). It's such a neat looking little bator!
This was my 1st hatch in 25 years.....this thing makes it SOOOO easy but read the reptipro tread here on BYC....all the info made it easy .So happy I bought this unit

Checked a bit ago had 5-6 pips out of 14 .. so excited ... hoping all is smooth sailing from here .. so anxious too this is only my second hatch in this homemade incubator and the first one failed when they were about 2 weeks in due to power having to be fixed .... everyone's chicks are so adorable !!!!
Good Luck...we are ooking forwrd to your updates
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom