Setting eggs week of 7/13... Anyone with me??

So after the silkies hatched I had 3 little Serama eggs a couple of days behind them.......I came home from work to my 1st Serama hatch....so exited 2 more working thier way out :)

Well, my first silkies have come out...one Lavendar and maybe the lone white, the chick is yellow so not sure? Did you have any hatch out yellow? Mystery solved, PA on the shell just got turned so I could see it!

Last edited:
Well, my first silkies have come out...one Lavendar and maybe the lone white, the chick is yellow so not sure? Did you have any hatch out yellow? Mystery solved, PA on the shell just got turned so I could see it!
She had one marked "w" but I have another one...who is yellow too....when they started hatching I lost track of some when they were wet....lol

I've got 4 eggs a rock'n & a roll'n. One of them has been rock'n for about a day & a half now. tomorrow after noon is actually my hatch day. I can tell ya, I won't be going anywhere tomorrow (or Thurs for that matter).

Nothing as of this morning. And according to my annoyed kids (cause I keep calling) - still nothing. Since there is only one egg in lock down, can I go ahead and candle? She seemed under developed right before lock down and curiosity is killing me? Oh and I mean, candle after goes over 21 days.

Last edited:
My eggs are still just a rock's. No pips yet. Today I noticed something tight around little Bear's leg cutting the circulation off to his foot. AHHH!!! It's like I'm destined to fail at this. It almost looks like it's part of the egg membrane that dried around his leg. Guess I get to play Dr. tonight to try and get it off.

Poor Bear! Only one to hatch, gets evacuated, now this!

Back
Top Bottom