Setting eggs week of 7/13... Anyone with me??

Got 3 left in the bator.....humidity dropped to 50 last nite....didn't hear the alarm to add water!!...& they r a day late!!
Hope it didn't screw it up!!!
I've got 2 zipping and 1 pipped, and 3 left. My humidity dripped last night to 44!
barnie.gif
I home they're ok. I shined my light in on them and they still look really moist. Hopefully they'll pop out today!

Thursday was my actual hatch day. so we're going on 2 days late.

I've got 3 hatched so far. 1 has spradle leg. I helped him out, I thought he was shrink wrapped, but he wasn't. I probably should've just left him alone. he might have come out on his own. Dang! Well got his legs splinted together and he's resting again.

I've got 2 zipping and 1 pipped, and 3 left.  My humidity dripped last night to 44!  :barnie I home they're ok.  I shined my light in on them and they still look really moist.  Hopefully they'll pop out today! 

Thursday was my actual hatch day.  so we're going on 2 days late. 

Have 1 was due the 7th....& 2 was due the 9th!...staggered batch!
Air sack still in tack....no pippin!!
Candle all last nite & seen alil movement....but I'm haviny doubts now!

Want check them again....but I too "chicken" to do it...afraid I'll mess it up Big Time!!!

Mine is a day late too. But she looked under developed when I put her in lock down.

1 of mine looked under developed on day 18...so I putted an X on the top.
but looked great last nite!!

***Crossin fingers & sayin my prayers for All of Us***

Gotta an "off the wall" questions???

How long does a Rooster live??
& how long is he fertile??

Ask, cuz my Roo is 5 yo ( according to previous owner)

Quote: I wanted to check mine on Wednesday cause I was getting no action, but then when I picked one egg up I could feel it moving in there, so I carefully set it back down. I just felt the eggs in the bator and could feel movement in all of them, so I left them alone.

I wanted to check mine on Wednesday cause I was getting no action, but then when I picked one egg up I could feel it moving in there, so I carefully set it back down. I just felt the eggs in the bator and could feel movement in all of them, so I left them alone.  

Yea, I'm leavin mines alone too....if nuttin by tomorrow...
Then I will have to cull them :( ...got (hopefully) 30 eggs goin in on Monday!

Gotta cool it down, clean it & get it rollin again!!

Not too bad for my 1st batch....8 outta 13!!

Back
Top Bottom