1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SEVENTH ANNUAL WI CHEESEHEAD BASH

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by chikenscratch, Jan 25, 2016.

1. jvls1942

jvls1942 Overrun With Chickens

Oct 16, 2008
    wausau,wisconsin
    I think it is worth mentioning, that after the pot luck on Sat.
    there usually are enough left overs to get to Sunday.

2. bigzio

bigzio Overrun With Chickens

Jan 20, 2007
    Wisconsin
    It's official on the pizza cutter...I just got off the phone from placing the order for it...hard to believe the annual event is only 7 weeks away now...the time will go by faster than you know it!

3. babylady4

babylady4 Mother Goose

Mar 30, 2009
    Central WI
    Yay!!!! We love ours! I even ordered one for my cousin! :)

4. GranolaGirl72

GranolaGirl72 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2013
    Wausau, WI
    For all the excitement, that must be one heck of a pizza cutter... [​IMG]

5. chikenscratch

chikenscratch Chillin' With My Peeps

As we are getting really close, I wanted to recap who I am supposed to get fertile eggs from....Brent I think you were one of two people that I was going to get a few eggs from, yes? Which breed did you say you had again?

Also, if anyone has items that they are weeding out of their own gardens, please post them here in case anyone wants them and write down the names of who wants them. Trust me, I have forgotten and someone suggested this!!! Great idea.

6. jvls1942

jvls1942 Overrun With Chickens

Oct 16, 2008
    wausau,wisconsin
    it IS ,, even if you don't eat pizza, you will want this cutter.

7. BlackBrookPoultry

BlackBrookPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Western Wisconsin
    If I come I can bring plants again. Is anyone else bringing any? I'm not going to bring them again if nobody has anything to trade.

8. bigzio

Jan 20, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Yep it was me cs...I have buckeyes and need to know how many eggs you would like? I'll collect just days ahead of the bash and even that weekend to be sure you have fresh eggs.

I'm sure folks will want to trade plants Yvette.....I could pot up a couple small spruce trees. Prolly most folks have those though.

9. chikenscratch

chikenscratch Chillin' With My Peeps

Bigz-I'm thinking 8. Also, hoe long will they stay viably fertile? I've heard anywhere from a week to 21 days.

10. bigzio

Jan 20, 2007
    Wisconsin
    The fresher the better...I prefer them no more than 10 days old. 8 eggs or 8 doz? I collect 8 to 10 eggs daily....if you want just 8 eggs, then I can collect them on the weekend while you are here.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by