SEVENTH ANNUAL WI CHEESEHEAD BASH

chikenscratch

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 27, 2012
NE Illinois/SE Wisconsin
Come one, come all to the best bash of them all! The 7th Annual WI Cheesehead Bash June 3, 4, & 5.

Camp is located at N11605 Boy Scout Road Clintonville Wi, 54929...It's just off hwy 45 about 4 miles North of Clintonville. Boy Scout Road is a gravel road that you take to the end and then through our gate to the 60 acre private Camp, with a main lodge (two rooms of bunk beds) complete with a kitchen, bathrooms, showers, plenty of comfy seating, etc. Plenty of mowed area for tents or 12 hook ups for rv's or campers.

As a way to raise funds to cover the costs for the facilities we have an auction & raffle (Remember to bring cash to buy tickets!!!!) The white elephant is a fun game that we play every year...so if you come, bring something wrapped. It can be something from home that you no longer need for example or something really useful that will get traded a bunch!!!!!

We have a "Pitch-In" Saturday around noon....simply bring a dish to pass for the pot luck....we have a full service kitchen....keep that in mind if you come Friday and plan to stay through Sunday, you will want to bring enough food/drink for yourself and your family.

Inevitably, we will have animal and plant swaps. Please make sure that only healthy animals are brought in to exchange
big_smile.png

As we have a shared space, we also share in the cleaning duties throughout the day (dishes, garbage, etc). Please do your share!

Sunday Clean-Up - prior to leaving, please do your share to assist sweeping, moping, dishes, bathroom cleaning, ground clean up, trash collection. We don't have garbage pickup at Camp...so if you bring it in...take it home....thanks in advance for that.

Looking forward to seeing you all!!!!!!!!!!!

The fresher the better...I prefer them no more than 10 days old. 8 eggs or 8 doz? I collect 8 to 10 eggs daily....if you want just 8 eggs, then I can collect them on the weekend while you are here.

OK Terri you are on the list too...no problem. I'm trying to figure out something good for the white elephant. Nothing like a good fight!

That would be valuable Jim, and worthy of a purchased ticket, in my opinion. But it's your choice of course. If it's in the raffle and Robin shows...that would sell some ticket, eh!

Great to hear you will be makin the bash delish. Having a membership with the APA is something that I enjoy and wish more would join in the fun.....worth every penny.

Copied & Pasted previous comments:

jvls1942 Yesterday at 6:00 am
I think you forgot to mention how intense the white elephant gets.
It is not for the feint of heart.. LOL

bigzio
Yesterday at 11:00 am
Great Job starting this thread.....anyone can donate items for the raffle....it's how we pay for the facilities....do we want another pizza cutter?

jvls1942
Yesterday at 9:53 pm
I vote YES on the pizza cutter,, I WILL win it one of these years..
I can't figure out how to get larger font with this thread.
I checked out Annie's new Honda suv.. I hope she lets me use it for bash weekend.
Lots of room in the back for a mattress ..
Remember to bring mosquito dope .. and beer..

......jiminwisc.......

Celtic Chick
Today at 12:23 am
That's because this isn't a "thread" as we are accustomed to. This was set up as an article in the Learning Center tab. If you scroll to the top, you will see it between Home and Forum to the right of the BYC logo. It still works as long as we know how to find it.
Now Jim, how could anyone forget to bring beer? ;)

Thanks for doing the info thread, and a double thanks for changing it to this format.
Old people like me can't take too much variation in our lives.

old.gif
.......jiminwisc.......

Back
Top Bottom