SEVENTH ANNUAL WI CHEESEHEAD BASH

This sounds fun. Is it usually well attended? Do you typically fill up the sites with hook ups?

yes it has been well attended . and it is fun,
those who do not show up are sorely missed, and then we talk bad about them, so you better show up..

there are plenty of sites to park on. and there is plenty of room for tenting.. and then there are the two bunk houses. as a last resort there are plenty of couches and recliners in the club house.

If you come on Friday, bring your supper and snacks along.
Saturday is the big pot luck , and Sunday it is left overs.

there is a nice fire pit with a cooking grate over it if you want to do hot dogs or steaks, etc..

there are two toilet facilities with a shower in each.
the kitchen is fully equiped, so you don't have to bring along your pots and pans unless you have a favorite..

do I sound like the local Chamber of Commerce ?

BYOB
...........jiminwisc.......

Hey Brent---I sure would like a couple dozen of your Buckeyes if you wouldnt mind. All my chickens are black now (except for the barred rocks) so I would like to have some brown again! Thanks!

Cindy I hope you are bringing buckets...I will warm up my voice for the white elephant chatter...I hope I can do it!

OK--bed for me! TerriO

OK Terri you are on the list too...no problem. I'm trying to figure out something good for the white elephant. Nothing like a good fight!

I was sort of thinking of bringing a 50 pound feeder for either the raffle or white elephant.
how does that sound ?

I like a good fight , too..

That would be valuable Jim, and worthy of a purchased ticket, in my opinion. But it's your choice of course. If it's in the raffle and Robin shows...that would sell some ticket, eh!

I sure plan on coming again this year. It is so much fun. We need to have some bring panty hose and a few tennis balls to play bowling Terri O. Beer is good but I will be bringing wine. Looking forward to the fire pit and gossip!!!

Great job on the organization of this thread CS !!. I only have Orpington chicks..I am looking for someone who is an APA member who s in good standing and will show these guys...I have a nice trio to get someone started.

Great to hear you will be makin the bash delish. Having a membership with the APA is something that I enjoy and wish more would join in the fun.....worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom