SEVENTH ANNUAL WI CHEESEHEAD BASH

When is everyone showing up on Friday?

I am coming for Saturday.. I don't plan on staying over night, but if it gets too late, I will have to because I have a restriction that I cannot drive at night.
Yesterday, Annie was told by her Dr that she should not attend. She had heard about our bashes and said that it is not the place for good people to go.. but really, Annie is having some heart issues and the Dr wants her close to the Aspiris hospital,,,, just in case.. On Monday, Annie is having a heart cath. ..

...........jiminwisc.........

Origionally we wanted to leave today, but like Delisha have had problems with critter sitters! (AND THEY ARE MY KIDS THIS YEAR!!!!) Needless to say they are written out of the fortune we have en-massed. LOL!
We are planning on heading out on Friday....hopefully early. That means about noon for us. We will see. Cant wait to see everyone again!

Drive safe and see you all soon! TerriO

I am picking up DD15 from Milwaukee airport tomorrow morning and heading directly to camp from there. We will probably do some shopping, getting ice, etc as well.

Last edited:
Gate will be open at noon when I place the pink signs by the highway turnoff. I'll be glad to see everyone too!

bun.gif
Lucky, Lucky chickenscratch for winning the pizza cutter....next year the oldest will win, I'm bettin! I have a thought and that is the truth.... what's it's worth....prolly a $5 ticket... gotta have one to win.

Back
Top Bottom