Sexing Eggs Experiment

Quote:
My wife's grandmother could tell if someone was pregnant.... even before they knew on more than one occasion!!

Now that is talent!
wink.png

Bator temperature does have an effect on reptiles. I would totally test it out on chicks if I had the room for more chickies. Too bad.

More power to you for trying this experiment, though! It doesn't really hurt to try, does it?

pop.gif

Why not try.... I am doing similar with chicks... but think the needle was wrong
lau.gif

Would still like to see what % is right using a magnet on eggs....

Its all for fun, and I see no harm in doing it
big_smile.png

Ooooh. This is an interesting experiment. It's a pity some people have been so negative about it. It would be funny if the results were 100% accurate. I have a cousin who can dowse for water with amazing accuracy, so I wouldn't be too quick to knock people who claim to be able to 'dowse' for sex. Good luck with your experiment. How many eggs are you doing this with btw?

Hey, anybody who thinks he/she can sex birds eggs by any method be it magnet, crystal ball or else, why don't you patent it and become rich?

Every hatchery in the world will buy rights to use your patent to save millions not hatching most male eggs they do not want and need.

To those who still believe this nonsense (sexing eggs) I can only say:

Thery is a .....(you know who) born every minute.

Wow so many negative posts, are you sure this isnt CL. I say go for it and ingnore all the negativity, whats it going to hurt. When I was pregnant I tried the string method and it was right. It was also right with the 3 other girls that where pregnant at the same time. Ive seen bird breeders that use the same method. I will be very interested to see what you find out, Im actually thinking of trying it on my chicks.
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom