Sexing

I will have to look into that! I didn't know you had to be certified so thanks for bringing that to my attention!
The cost and requirement vary widely by state.. some being free testing only for pollorum typhoid (salmonella, I think).. others being ridiculous cost not feasible for any small timer.. here is a link to the site to get you started anyways.. Thank you for taking it into consideration.. :highfive:

Whether I agree with all the laws or not I TRY to comply like I stated in order to protect the few freedoms we do still have..
http://www.poultryimprovement.org/d...69279b60e-CD8B6EB7-D7FA-7866-A7BA6E8083ED8F9F

I tried to approach with humility even though my brain thinks (tells me) everyone knows the law and ignorance of such is not an acceptable excuse.. you truly can catch more.. positive response with a positive approach.. Turns out.. people DON'T know everything they "should" (the laws are changing all the time so it can get uh.. stupefying really) .. they may have never been as interested as I was in certain aspects as me, we all have different walks.. I guess I'm just sharing that I naturally want to jump to conclusions but by not doing so.. I feel thankful for having taken the time to share my concerns instead of making accusations.. BYC KEEPS honing a better me.. thanks for participating in my growth, LOL! :thumbsup

The cost and requirement vary widely by state.. some being free testing only for pollorum typhoid (salmonella, I think).. others being ridiculous cost not feasible for any small timer.. here is a link to the site to get you started anyways.. Thank you for taking it into consideration.. :highfive:

Whether I agree with all the laws or not I TRY to comply like I stated in order to protect the few freedoms we do still have..
http://www.poultryimprovement.org/d...69279b60e-CD8B6EB7-D7FA-7866-A7BA6E8083ED8F9F

I tried to approach with humility even though my brain thinks (tells me) everyone knows the law and ignorance of such is not an acceptable excuse.. you truly can catch more.. positive response with a positive approach.. Turns out.. people DON'T know everything they "should" (the laws are changing all the time so it can get uh.. stupefying really) .. they may have never been as interested as I was in certain aspects as me, we all have different walks.. I guess I'm just sharing that I naturally want to jump to conclusions but by not doing so.. I feel thankful for having taken the time to share my concerns instead of making accusations.. BYC KEEPS honing a better me.. thanks for participating in my growth, LOL! :thumbsup
Thanks so much! I've seen other breeders with NPIP certifications but didn't really know what it entails. I'll definitely be keeping to my own state (or nearby ones) for a while, but when I want to expand I'll keep this in mind!

@OneHappyRooster and @Overo Mare ....
:lau :lau
I have a bantam cochin and I love her to pieces... went broody for me this summer and hatched some d'uccles for me. She started with 4 and is down to 1... two had health problems and 1 just disappeared... :(

Then again, this is the person who spent a good half hour drooling over the english orps earlier today. XD

I honestly can't decide between the two. XD

Back
Top Bottom