Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

images
I never heard of a sort code from the bank. ?

Here small businesses and organisers ( group activities) ask people to add a code when they pay. The code makes it easy to administer the payment for the business / organiser that receives the money.
If you ask to add a code like ABCD ( Allotment bold chickens donation) or simply the word Allotment. You know you have to write the figure down in one of your chicken- notebooks.

images
I never heard of a sort code from the bank. ?

Here small businesses and organisers ( group activities) ask people to add a code when they pay. The code makes it easy to administer the payment for the business / organiser that receives the money.
If you ask to add a code like ABCD ( Allotment bold chickens donation) or simply the word Allotment. You know you have to write the figure down in one of your chicken- notebooks.
Does the government expect taxes to be paid?

You and I are of an age. When I was a child, one of the ways of training good behavior was shame. Nothing wrong with a little guilt or shame applied sparingly. :lol:
One doesn't often here the saying "that's shameless" when describing a reprehensible act these days.
Better than violence that engenders fear when shame can produce contrition.

Possibly. Going to confer with my wife when she gets back from NJ. Skeksis has shown no difference in behavior.

The problem is vets are expensive but generally terrible at diagnosing.
I understand and wish the best for you and Skeksis. Had a bout of canine flue go through our pack of pups and meds alone was 400.

Back
Top Bottom