Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

It should be this upcoming Monday when the vote starts. Week 1 is being voted right now.
The problem here is I think I do understand why this poll was started.:rolleyes:
The answer is really easy. Divide the number of views by the number of years the thread has been running and you'll have a fair approximation.
I doubt any of the favorite first batch would even feature.:lol:
Makes a change from counting smarties I suppose.

I find college sports not worth watching due to lack of overall talent.
I find most in the big professional sports are massively overpaid and not worth watching.

This is Zeus
IMG_1177.jpeg

Rain on and off all day, some of it torrential. We still got out in between the downpours. It's somewhat cooler at around 15C.
Still feeling like Ive been run over by a bus. However, there is no doubt that I feel better when I'm outside than I do in the flat. I've got all the windows open in the flat in the hope that I'll breath back in less of the crap I'm breathing out and I'm eating loads despite not feeling particularly hungry in the hope it will help keep my strength up.
Last amprolium dose for the little one today. Poop in the coop was clear of any signs of blood when I cleaned it out.
Henry is so good with the chicks. He's got more patience with them than their mum.
Here he is getting blocked out of the food.
P9202327.JPG

He found a gap.
P9202326.JPG

Fret has started to eat seriously again. I've been surprised about just how little food she has managed to live on for the last month. She looks fine and acts fine.
Carbon as one might expect gives the chicks a hard time and now they eat with dad which gives them a bit of protection from Carbon whoo chases them away from the food.
P9202323.JPG

Out on my plot.
P9202321.JPG

Tree hugging practice.
P9202328.JPG
P9202329.JPG

Rain on and off all day, some of it torrential. We still got out in between the downpours. It's somewhat cooler at around 15C.
Still feeling like Ive been run over by a bus. However, there is no doubt that I feel better when I'm outside than I do in the flat. I've got all the windows open in the flat in the hope that I'll breath back in less of the crap I'm breathing out and I'm eating loads despite not feeling particularly hungry in the hope it will help keep my strength up.
Last amprolium dose for the little one today. Poop in the coop was clear of any signs of blood when I cleaned it out.
Henry is so good with the chicks. He's got more patience with them than their mum.
Here he is getting blocked out of the food.
View attachment 3640666
He found a gap.
View attachment 3640667
Fret has started to eat seriously again. I've been surprised about just how little food she has managed to live on for the last month. She looks fine and acts fine.
Carbon as one might expect gives the chicks a hard time and now they eat with dad which gives them a bit of protection from Carbon whoo chases them away from the food.
View attachment 3640669

Out on my plot.
View attachment 3640670

Tree hugging practice.View attachment 3640668View attachment 3640671
The photos of Henry with his chicks are very endearing.

The NFL is very boring.

Watch the college football for some interesting football.
Hubby likes NFL football. We were watching a college game and I said, "The announcers say things like, 'He almost had that one!' and, 'That was almost a touchdown!' a lot, don't they?"

Hubby answered, "Yeah, because these kids are almost football players."

Tax:
IMG_E4613.JPG

Pip likes to sit on my shoulder.

Most people think That everything is over with the Covid.

What they don't realize is that Covid is here to stay.

I was against taking the vaccine.

I wore a mask everywhere I went and I'm still wearing my mask.

My husband did take the vaccine along with the boosters and said he will take the booster they are talking now.

He has been sick for several years and feels with his immunity not being good that he needed it.

I feel the vaccine was put out so fast they didn't have time to test it appropriately.

Wear your mask everywhere you go, I do.

Take care of yourself as no one will take care of you.
I have never been sick a day in my life, I have been exposed to a lot having raised kids and worked in the medical industry. I trust my natural immunity over anything else.

Back
Top Bottom