Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

It’s so great to see your posts, we were getting worried! From what you said you’re not out of the woods yet…Please take good care of yourself! :hugs
Ditto :hugs& glad the nice Russian women are able & willing to help with the chickens. Good to have practical people that are willing to do stuff like that. Yay for allotment democracy :lol:

As you may remember, Bucket Boy recently introduced democary at the allotments, and contracts no less
Today I read the first post of the nature if you don't pull your finger out and help then you can feck off and we'll find someone who will help and give them your plot.
It's taken a while, but putting this together with the terms of agreement (which you kindly posted back in October), do I deduce correctly that C may be ousted from the field if they don't step up and help with the chickens and geese?

It's taken a while, but putting this together with the terms of agreement (which you kindly posted back in October), do I deduce correctly that C may be ousted from the field if they don't step up and help with the chickens and geese?
C could be ousted from the field. I have heavily discouraged those with the finer sensibilities who feel they have been unfairly treated by C who has in fact told them a few home truths from taking any type of vengefull action through the group.
If they have been so deeply offended then perhaps they need to go somewhere a bit more protected from the realiteis of life; or punch C on the nose and seek retribution the old fashioned way. Frankly my money would be on C and for a couple of the wankers we have had I would even stand in as C's second.

No doubt C is pretty unpleasant. So am I if I lose my grip. No doubt C shouldn't be allowed anywhere near other creatures. Despite a long list of what's wrong with C, C has managed to keep the field going essentially on their own, while doing a full time job and coping with family health problems, while the rest of the group sat on their fat arses whinging because every now and then C would ask for some help.

The group wanted the the power to make changes and have control; I delivered it. Of course with power comes responsibility and now that I'm no able to take on the responsibility they are starting to find out that community/organic/smallholding/ farming business they like to chat about at their coffee mornings isn't quite so appealing when they have to stand in the mud cleaning up shite and checking for health problems, trying to feed and water the poor creatures while a 45mph wind blows and it's wet and 2C.

These are not the pioneering British types that helped build America and Australia. This lot are unfortunately the weak intellectual types who despite missing the whole performance by at least twenty years in most cases identify with some kind of hippy culture which is way beyond my understanding.

C could be ousted from the field. I have heavily discouraged those with the finer sensibilities who feel they have been unfairly treated by C who has in fact told them a few home truths from taking any type of vengefull action through the group.
If they have been so deeply offended then perhaps they need to go somewhere a bit more protected from the realiteis of life; or punch C on the nose and seek retribution the old fashioned way. Frankly my money would be on C and for a couple of the wankers we have had I would even stand in as C's second.

No doubt C is pretty unpleasant. So am I if I lose my grip. No doubt C shouldn't be allowed anywhere near other creatures. Despite a long list of what's wrong with C, C has managed to keep the field going essentially on their own, while doing a full time job and coping with family health problems, while the rest of the group sat on their fat arses whinging because every now and then C would ask for some help.

The group wanted the the power to make changes and have control; I delivered it. Of course with power comes responsibility and now that I'm no able to take on the responsibility they are starting to find out that community/organic/smallholding/ farming business they like to chat about at their coffee mornings isn't quite so appealing when they have to stand in the mud cleaning up shite and checking for health problems, trying to feed and water the poor creatures while a 45mph wind blows and it's wet and 2C.

These are not the pioneering British types that helped build America and Australia. This lot are unfortunately the weak intellectual types who despite missing the whole performance by at least twenty years in most cases identify with some kind of hippy culture which is way beyond my understanding.
Eloquently put.

There are talkers and doers. I'll side with the doers.

There's an expression attributed to Texas (USA), "All hat, no cattle" = talkers. 🤠

so is it other people who are designated to deal with the animals who are failing to step in, whoever they are? I'm a bit confused.

Back
Top Bottom