Shape Shifting Madness

Anna preference to be seen as a undomesticated weasel rather than a house ferret that she really was. She always raided the farms hen houses of Eggs and sometimes birds. She felt like she was always an animal although she knew she was a shifter

Caroline looked at the poor wild animals, caught and stuck in cages. The birds were just staring at the door, waiting for it to open, and the lizards and frogs were skinny from starving themselves. But she had a plan. She was locked in this store every night and she made people think this place was haunted because they always saw a body moving around here at night, so even the guards wouldn't check this place.

It was finally night time and her owner left. "Goodnight, Mittens!" She said and closed the doors, locking them and putting a spare key inside like always. The lady left and Caroline transformed into her human self again.

(I'm just going to say Anna doesn't know Caroline)

Anna spotted the pet store, she thought for a moment. She grinned mischievous. She slipped under the door and spotted a lizard, she licked her chops.

(I'm just going to say Anna doesn't know Caroline)

Anna spotted the pet store, she thought for a moment. She grinned mischievous. She slipped under the door and spotted a lizard, she licked her chops.

Caroline was about to release it, but then she saw Anna. "Did you escape all by yourself?" She asked. She turned into a cat again to get to the ferrets size and not scare it. "Hmm, your eyes look oddly like a humans..." She said, she turned back into a human and grabbed the starving lizard.

Anna backed up a bit, she knew of course she was a shifter herself but she thought she was the last one. She stayed as a ferret and acted as if she was full ferret. She grunted a bit then lunged forward to bite the cat

Anna backed up a bit, she knew of course she was a shifter herself but she thought she was the last one. She stayed as a ferret and acted as if she was full ferret. She grunted a bit then lunged forward to bite the cat

Caroline turned into a human again and picked up the ferret. "Don't overreact." Caroline said and pet the adorable little ferret. She put the ferret in a decent sized cage. "You can leave tonight, but after all of these smaller animals are gone, I don't want them killed." She said and started releasing a bunch of lizards who ran outside happily.

Anna frowned at how she said she was cute. She sighed, now she was in a cage. She clawed at the bars

Anna frowned at how she said she was cute. She sighed, now she was in a cage. She clawed at the bars
"Just a second!" Caroline said, she released all of the small birds, and things. The macaws and other birds would survive a ferret attack easily. Once all the small animals were gone she let out the ferret. "Okay, you can go now." She said, but she looked at the ferrets human like eyes. She couldn't believe it, it couldn't of been true, this was stupid, but she might as well try. "If you can change into a human, change into one now and I will put you down and let you go." She told the ferret.

Anna sighed, she couldn't think. Was she to change to human or stay. She shrugged and changed into human form. "You can let go of me now." She laughed

Anna sighed, she couldn't think. Was she to change to human or stay. She shrugged and changed into human form. "You can let go of me now." She laughed

She quickly let go. "Well, it's nice to see another person like me. I'm sorry I kept you hostage like that." She said. "But those poor lizards needed another chance in the wild, the poor guys." She said.

Back
Top Bottom