Share With Us Your Wedding Pics & Experience

DH and I got engaged on Christmas Eve 1988, when I was a senior in high school (he was a year behind me)....we got married Sept 2, 1989...we were both 19. First child arrived in 1992 (she just turned 17 and is a senior now herself, unreal). Our marriage is better than ever....heading towards our 20th anniversary.

10683_wedding_1989.gif

10683_happy_couple_1989.gif

Last edited:
When Ken and I do finally get married, we are going to the floor of the Grand Canyon and being carted to the reception in covered wagons. SOOOO up our alley. Eating ribs and beans and listening to cowboys singing around a campfire. SOON!

We got married in our front yard. We live pretty close to the coast so there are a few "traveling" ministers that do beach weddings so we got one to come to us. We wrote our own vows and did the sand ceremony. It was a nice. The only thing I would change is we didn't get a pro photographer, my son and a friend took pics so there was alot of out of focus and of the back of our heads. lol

Steve in NC

Lovin' the neat notes and pics on everyone's marriage!

PC, you clean up well!

My husband and I flew to Vegas to get married. 23 years later...still as happy as pigs in poop!

We got married in our front lawn, 7/7/07 at 7pm. LOL

Bridesmaids getting ready to walk...
bridesmaids.jpg

Everyone waiting for me
ceremony2.jpg

Dad walking me down the aisle
DSC05427.jpg

ceremony.jpg

Ceremony
DSC05428.jpg

Me
DSC05438.jpg
Me again
wedding.jpg

Us
DSC05446.jpg

Something funny...I was all worried about how my 20+ LBs would react & how much crowing would be happening....but afterwards, my dad said that all of the chickens were lined up & watching the ceremony. Not one roo crowed!
gig.gif

Here are some pictures of mine. We got married June 21st the day before my husbands and I's birthday. We wanted to get married on our birthday, but leap year made it a sunday and sunday weddings are not fun!
Our first kiss
18120_ceremony_9_2.png

Fixing my bustle
18120_bride_and_groom_3.png

18120_bride_and_groom_1.png

Swings
18120__mr81282.png

18120_bride_groom_15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom