Share Your Candling Pics and Videos!

When it's dark...she won't care. She'll be in her "sleep mode" so you can really do a lot and she's not going to care. I just slip my hand under and gently push up, she's squat and you can grab the eggs. Or just slip your hand under and grab them. When you're done just slip them under her again. She'll readjust and settle back down for the night.

having trouble getting my eggs to hatch,what are the most common mistakes in incubating? need help bardman.

A few days ago I had found the link of candling pics from day 1 and on and now I can't find them..can someone post the link? Today is day 2 and I think I saw a little tiny blip in a few of the yolk shadows.

When should I candle? On day 6 now. What should I be looking for when and if I can even candle? First time incubating. Lots of money invested into this hatch so all advise welcome.

how do you guys candle brown eggs. some it seems i can kinda see threw but others i cant

When should I candle? On day 6 now. What should I be looking for when and if I can even candle? First time incubating. Lots of money invested into this hatch so all advise welcome.

You could probably candle now and see some veining. I am on my first hatch but today is day 2 so I have a few days before I see any blood vessles.

how do you guys candle brown eggs. some it seems i can kinda see threw but others i cant

I have read that very dark brown eggs are almost impossible to candle, but the lighter onea should be ok. Type "hatching 101" in the search box, there is some great info there!

sweet thanx :) yeah i have hose production red hens.. sometimes there eggs are a light tan and other times there eggs are really dark

Back
Top Bottom