Share Your Dreams / Nightmares **** What Are They About?****

bradandcas

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 26, 2009
Mandurah Western Australia
I had a dream last night about finding someone in my fridge........ Yes iT was really strange, thats why i can remember it....... lol

No i am not tapped........
smile.png

Last edited:
Finding someone in your fridge?! That seems like it would be more of a nightmare!

My dreams are really strange. I sometimes have premonition type dreams...not joking, it has happened a few times.

Last night I had about 3 different dreams, all quite strange.
One was about me and my bf walking to a small town and finding a house, and trespassing in it...it was a very small house, just 3 bedrooms. We looked around and sat on the porch, talking about how we would be found by the owners and wondering if they would mind that we were in thier house...

The second one was about this girl from the 1800's in Louisiana...I was the girl, it was quite strange. The setting was in the country, in this long-ish type wooden house. She was going to get shot by her cousin/brother if she didnt answer a question right...she also had a small terrier-type dog with her that was trying to run away with her. She tricked the dude with the gun, then ended up running from her family and packing everything she could so she could survive in the woods for days.

The next one was about some sort of pool party...this gothic looking dude with long, black finger nails was trying to throw me into the pool, but I pushed him in instead. His name was "Big Dog." I jumped into the pool and tried to get away from him by swimming along the side, but the pool was full of people who were liking the little entertainment me and the dude were giving them...they were laughing, and they wanted to see me and this guy "fight" some more, so they would not let me leave the pool. They pushed me towards this creepy guy. Everybody was chanting my new nic-name, "Little Dog." I knew the guy was going to hurt me, especially after what I had done to him. I panicked a little, then woke up.

o_0 I have no clue what any of these dreams mean...I remember them quite vividly.

One other thing- When I was little, I had tons of dreams about tornadoes. Now, my bf is always in my dreams. Hes in about every single one!

Last edited:
I often remember my dreams. It's a blessing and a curse. As a kid and a young adult I suffered from night terrors. It's a sleeping disorder. The dreams are so frightening and real that you can go into convulsions or wake up temporarily paralyzed (can't even breath) because your muscles had become so tense. So, if anybody wants to know what he!! looks like or what it's like to see everybody you love have their skin boiled off by demons, I can probably describe it pretty good. Thankfully, I don't have the real bad ones anymore. I do dream some pretty interesting stories though. Some are like a mini-series and each dream adds to the last. It can go on for years. I'm writing one into a book for my daughter.

Mine was kinda freaky. So there was this kid seeing this mountain blow up, and he decides to investigate. He goes inside, fights all the monsters, sees a back of a theater stage with only a limp princess on it, and eats this cow face cookie. The cow cookie then tells him since he ate the cow, he has to do something for him. They're all really hard, so the kid chooses the easiest one. Next thing I know, the kid is in a town with a modern setting, even though everyone looks and speaks like they came from 1500 England. So he spends a long time trying to get this guy up on this platform because there are these 3 guys that say "No, you can't come up" and kick you if you get to the top of the ladder. The guy then dresses up in a fancy outfit, and meets the queen and her daughter. The kid watches while the guy bungles his meeting. (What a fabulous jewel! Oh thank you, I made it myself. You don't make jewels, sir.) Meanwhile, there's this submarine exploring the sea trying to find Atlantis. The sub finds this mole underwater, and the mole starts talking to them in ganster talk. The sub turns back to the village, and the mole follows them. Then, this guy starts talking to the sub crew and the mole, who tell him all about the submarine adventure. This guy then makes this black globe with not a lot of detail and this helps the submarine crew alot. Meanwhile, the kid from before finds this bank with a green peace sign on it. He deposits about $500 dollars, then starts talking about his brother's girl friend.

Weird, I know.

ETA for some things I remembered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Night terrors sound horrible. I'm glad I didn't have them.

I haved just plain weird dreams. Not that scary or anything. I had a dream about a woman dressed as a chicken stealing people's souls. Was scared out of my wits (I was 5) and I had the same dream when I was 8. That's pretty much all of the odd dreams I've had. Not as weird as Princess Kuma-something's(To lazy to really look at the user name) dream.

Last edited:
awe man.. (sits next to horsejody) you too huh?
hmm.png
Fun aint they?
roll.png

I hate when I have the same dream over and over and over again - have had the same dream since I was a kid and cannot make heads nor tails of it. Or.. even worse -when you are in a night terror and wake up (sitting straight up in bed, either screaming bloody murder or fighting and beating your DH to death beside you - but either way fully soaking the sheets in sweat
roll.png
) and then when you finally DO get back to sleep - you end up RIGHT BACK WHERE YOU LEFT OFF!

th.gif

Terrific.Nights.Sleep. -
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I did finally learn a trick to surviving them. I taught myself to always ask, "Is this real?" Even in real life when something scares me or seems strange, I pause and ask myself that question. When I sleep and dream the really bad stuff, I bear through the pain, horror, etc. and turn the tables. I just say to myself, "This isn't real. I'm going to watch, but I'm not going to participate." Then I am suddenly moved away from a situation and it's like watching a scarey movie. The character that was previously me is now played by others (quite often famous actors). Occasionally, I can control it too. It's wierd. It took years to learn (decades actually). Occasionally, they get the best of me and I am still sucked into the horror, but it's greatly improved.

Back
Top Bottom