Dog
Suki

Yes, a chicken called dog
lol.png

RIRs
Chicky Baby (our only one that died
sad.png
)

Super Chicken (self explanatory, wears a cape)

Morgan (has "freckels" on head like Morgan Freeman)

Marilyn (has spot on cheek)

SLWs
Antoinette (looked like Pepe Le Pew when young, so just a French name we thought of)

Mike (Our only roo, named after my brother in law because he, too, tips over and plants his "beek" on the table when he's "tired")

Mary Kate

Ashley

Ooops! Almost forgot to mention our cat, Oopsie. She came with the name. The previous owners had a dog named Daisy as well. Funny thing is they had no idea what we thought was so funny about "Oopsie Daisy".
We were at the river one time and the cat got out of the motor home after we arrived at somewhere around 11pm. My wife then went looking for the cat crawling around other people's campsites and RVs saying "Oopsie....Oopsie". People probably thought she was nuts!
lol.png

Last edited:
we have maddy... who started off as matilda.. but turned into a roo.. then i have an evil roo.. i named him earl.. the song by the dixie chicks.. earl's gonna die.. he bites us like crazy lol. and if he keeps it up yes earls gonna die

We have a 1 year old Barred Rock rooster that my hubby named "Stu". If he doesn't behave he will be stew!!!! Ha Ha Stu can be a little bit mean.. he really likes to chase my 12 year old daughter!

geraldine , gerald ----- silkie RIP ( last night
sad.png
)
Elizabath, lizzy ---- isa brown
Rosetta, rosie ---- Millefleur Barbu d'Uccle

my boy friend calls her Bruce ..... i am calling her Robbertta, berta for short at this stage, see if he will change her name to a girl name.
she is a blue mottled d'Uccle

well... i have a polish named Aretha, and an EE roo named the professor, EE pullet named the skipper...
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom