Share your snow scene pictures.

Pics

Up on top of the Big Horn Mountains, heading down the Sheridan side, after the first snow of the season up there.

Bumbley Falls freezing for the winter. This waterfall doesn't have an official name that we can find, but it's along Hwy14A in the Big Horns. When she was 3 years old Little Diane decided it should be named after her. She's now a married 22 year old woman, but we all still call it Bumbley Falls.

Up on top of the Big Horn Mountains, heading down the Sheridan side, after the first snow of the season up there.

Bumbley Falls freezing for the winter. This waterfall doesn't have an official name that we can find, but it's along Hwy14A in the Big Horns. When she was 3 years old Little Diane decided it should be named after her. She's now a married 22 year old woman, but we all still call it Bumbley Falls.
Nice! A friend of mine retired in Buffalo, WY. He always raved about the Big Horns, and now the turkey won't send me any pictures.
barnie.gif

Thanks for the peek.

Nice! A friend of mine retired in Buffalo, WY. He always raved about the Big Horns, and now the turkey won't send me any pictures.
barnie.gif

Thanks for the peek.
Well I just happen to have two files worth! In fact, I have a slide show I did that is mostly shots of the Big Horns. I just love it up there...and they are so user friendly! Well, except for Hwy14A - that road eats people!!

In MY mountains, I like user UNfriendly roads! Nothing bugs me more than getting to a trail head and finding Cameros or Corvettes parked there. That's why I have 2 4-wheel drive vehicles.
cool.png
Not to worry, we have plenty of those trails up there too. By "user friendly" I simply meant that it's relatively easy to get up there, and there are some areas which have campgrounds if you lean that way. For those of us who prefer, you can camp anywhere up there as long as you 1/4 mile off a road or trail....you aren't forced into crowded campgrounds. Believe me, you ain't gonna find that Camero or Corvette up there! Driving across the top, maybe... but most areas are total wilderness.
lau.gif

Gorgeous pics. I especially love the waterfall photo. :eek:)

The road is mostly clear now. The snow is powdery and blowing in drifts. You can't tell we have a car and truck in our driveway. DH says 30-34" before the wind started.

The snow covered road is all I have for scenery. There are houses on all sides. By the time I can get out, all the pretty snow is blown off the trees and the neighbors have aimed their snowblower in my direction and messed up the front.

Makes you appreciate real nature. lol

The road is mostly clear now. The snow is powdery and blowing in drifts. You can't tell we have a car and truck in our driveway. DH says 30-34" before the wind started.

The snow covered road is all I have for scenery. There are houses on all sides. By the time I can get out, all the pretty snow is blown off the trees and the neighbors have aimed their snowblower in my direction and messed up the front.

Makes you appreciate real nature. lol
Makes me glad I live in tropical Montana!

Back
Top Bottom