Share your snow scene pictures.

Pics
I know I'm being a jerk, but Marion is at the south end of Little Bitterroot Lake, and the Boorman RAWS weather station is at the north end. Over the past 5 days they've had .40" of precipitation. The temperature has been between 8 and 27 degrees. According to data tables, at those temps 4/10" of precipitation would equal between 6" and 12" of snow.
Just sayin'........

I haven't looked at any numbers for Marion, but based on the amount of snow that is on the ground at our place that sounds about right for Marion.

Wow...nice pix, gang! I'm feeling kind of weird, being farther north than Michael and looking outside at green grass....
tongue.png

Wow...nice pix, gang! I'm feeling kind of weird, being farther north than Michael and looking outside at green grass....
tongue.png

Weather can do weird things with regard to location. When my wife and I drove back home from Wal-Mart in Kalispell yesterday evening, the snow was coming down in flurries. We had to drive slow due to the poor visibility.

You guys have some great pictures there!

We are further north and on the northern edge of this storm. I went out lock my birds up and took a few pictures to share.

I thought it was cool to catch the snow blowing over the shed.

Looking across the pasture.

The road to the pasture..

A tree on the edge of the road with snow plastered to one side.

And this is how Ethel is spending the blustery day.

Back
Top Bottom