Share Your Winter Duck Pics!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by xIndigoSkyx, Jan 16, 2012.

1. xIndigoSkyx

xIndigoSkyx Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2010
    St.Albert, Alberta
    Was just outside feeding mine so how bout yours!?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (from left to right; Mow, Kenneth, Helen, Cali, Tobi, Chuncky-Monkey, Kelso he's in front more, Brownie, Daisy, Fathead.

2. AliciaM

AliciaM Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    [​IMG]

These are my calls waiting for me to get out of there way so they can get in there hut..

3. pekinduck<3er

pekinduck<3er Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I love my Duckies x3

4. xIndigoSkyx

xIndigoSkyx Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2010
    St.Albert, Alberta
    Love the calls!!! I've been thinking of getting some Pastel calls. Are them Cayuga I see? Pretty!!!

5. pekinduck<3er

pekinduck<3er Chillin' With My Peeps

I love all the ducky photos!!!!! cute!!!! Me and my cayugas and ducks are jealous! lol x3

6. jdywntr

jdywntr Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2009
    Somerville, AL
    Here are mine. I'm not sure if I should post on this thread since its going to be a frigid 78 degrees here today. [​IMG] I HATE Florida.[​IMG]
    I'm not sure if she is trying to tell me something. [​IMG] I did let her know that she was not going to be grilled.

[​IMG]
    Mr. Mohawk.

7. yoyosma

yoyosma Out Of The Brooder

Oct 13, 2011
    Whidbey Island
    Trooping out in their first snow, to visit the vegetable garden (their daytime play area)
    [​IMG]

Maybe it's a good day to stay inside!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  8. AliciaM

AliciaM Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. Smiles-N-Sunshine

Smiles-N-Sunshine Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2008
    Palominas, Arizona
    Here are our Khaki Campbells after a rain:

[​IMG]

Okay, it was a summer rain. So sue me! [​IMG]

10. Here are some snowy duck pictures . . . it is finally thawing today. It is getting old hauling water . . . they are too far away from a power source to have a warmer.
    [​IMG]

Our drake Silver and two of his girls -- they were sure there was grass down there somewhere. They are Welsh Harlequins and I may be switching from chickens to ducks since they lay so reliably.

[​IMG]

Do you have bread? Is it really worth it to walk on that snow, or should we stay here in the trees where are feet are warm?

[​IMG]

This must have been a particularly good section of grass . . . they were having lots of discussions about it.

[​IMG]

This is Bubbles, my daughters favorite duck. I think this would make a great photo for a caption as it is clear something is up. For a long time I thought she was mixed with Khaki Campbell, until I realized there were golden Welsh Harlequins as well as Silver . . .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by