Shark snipers Wine dots NEW HATCHES and puppies 1/24/2011 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everybody , I'm finally here !
smile.png
Thanks for starting this thread Natalie ,it will be so much funn !!!

I set today :

17 Split/Lav Silkie eggs from Sonew123
smile.png

6 Green egg EE's , testing fertility (my own)
10 Standard Cochin Blue Partridge project , testing fertility (my own)
3 Frizzle cochins , testing fertility (my own)
6 BLRW's (my own)
3 Bantam cochins
2 Blue Silkies
1 Serma/Frizzle

Now the waiting game begins ....... Again and Again n Again ..... LOL
big_smile.png

Well ,if you guy's insist, i will hatch with all of you
grouphugg.gif

what i'm baking is, (when i get all the ingredients)

Fay's eggs when they arrive, sorry ( JenEric Farms
1.gif
)

Naked Necks
white
blue
black
splash
buff

ORPS
blue
black
splash

Blue Rocks

and i will up date this when i get all the eggs togheter then i'll know how many of each
with one bator empty just in case i see something i like

Last edited:
Quote:
Right now I've got the Baregretchens 12 that most likely won't happen in the bator, in the lockdown bator I have the 4 from the Chanty hen that went broody, other day she decided to desert two of the eggs so I stole all 4 and am dee-brooding her. I have them in the lockdown bator and one is pipped! 6 coming from ILOVEFRIZZLES. and hopefully next week I might win an auction from somewhere in Upstate NY LOL! Gretchens go on lockdown on Saturday.

Quote:
Right now I've got the Baregretchens 12 that most likely won't happen in the bator, in the lockdown bator I have the 4 from the Chanty hen that went broody, other day she decided to desert two of the eggs so I stole all 4 and am dee-brooding her. I have them in the lockdown bator and one is pipped! 6 coming from ILOVEFRIZZLES. and hopefully next week I might win an auction from somewhere in Upstate NY LOL! Gretchens go on lockdown on Saturday.

LOL All I could manage to collect for my self was 4 OEggs:-( SO maybe by the time I throw up the next auction hint hint Ill have more if they choose to lay!!!!

Okay, I'm following and living vicariously through you all. We are still at Duke with my daughter. We've been home twice and I've set the bator up each time but we have had problems and had to come back each time before I could get eggs in it. My girls are laying so I wanted to hatch some of theirs. And I wanted some more olives and silkies, Sonew. You should see the one olive egger that hatched from your eggs last month. Not the black but the one that was yellow at birth. I sure it's a roo, gorgeous he is! With HUGE muffs and what looks like the beginning of a beard, and the prettiest mottled coloring and feathered feet. Absolutely huge boy. And the black one that was so aggressive is a hen, I feel sure. Much smaller, barely any comb present, and different body shape. She was bigger at hatch, but is definitely a smaller, more petite little thing now than they roo. She is getting some pretty gold "highlights" now. The two are completely different except for feathered feet.

Bella, the silkie, is still a sweetie and loves people. The olive eggers, not so much. Bella's a snuggler. When I get home I'll try and put up some new pics of them. Seriously, you gotta see this roo!! Oh, I said that already. Sorry. Can't help but brag.

Hopefully we won't be here much longer and I can get the pics soon. They are 5 weeks old today and are in the juvenile brooder in the garage. Too cold to go outside. They still need heat, I think.

Thanks for asking. She's having a really hard time. She had a feeding tube and a biliary drain placed on Feb 10. The feeding tube got infected 2 days after we went home and we had to come back and spend 10 days getting rid of that infection. Very painful time. We went home last Wednesday night, and then on Sunday had to come back because the biliary drain malfunctioned. They replaced it yesterday, and today she has a fever of 103. So we'll be here at least a few more days.

On a happy note, my husband drilled holes in the little plastic cover on the hot water heater thermostat in my homemade bator and it is now holding a very tight range only varying by one degree or so. I was thrilled and planned to set some eggs Sunday from my girls and to order from Sonew for as soon as that hatch was up. Oh, well, maybe I'll only be a week or so behind you all. And I'm sure some of you can join me for another hatch, lol. I mean, y'all aren't addicted or anything to it, are you? LOL (I am)

Quote:
Aww Blessed Im soory things sound and are being so stressful and difficult
hugs.gif
I pray your little girl just has one heck of a miracle fast fix and pulls through this with flying colors with baby chicks surrounding her and her beautiful smiles-I hope you can say see yah to the hospital and never have to look back:) Anytime you want those eggs-as long as they are laying-your at the top of the list and I will bump whoever I need to bump to get them to you:) Glad you can join us in this fun and we'll be there for you when its your turn to hatch another set of babies-I cant wait to see updated pictures:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom