Shark snipers Wine dots NEW HATCHES and puppies 1/24/2011 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Kelly hunny nooooooooo stop it --I lerrrrvvvveeeeeeeeeeee ( love) you guys so much! you gals need to pop on this thread too:)
wubpink.gif
wubpink.gif

wubpink.gif

wubpink.gif

wubpink.gif

wubpink.gif

wubpink.gif

wubpink.gif

Quote:
Bummer about the eggs. 1/3 broken, and what did the rest go through.....???
Having said that I got 9 eggs from the east coast. I was cracked but the other 8 hatched so you never know, and people do have success waxing up cracks.
Has anyone tried that second skin stuff that you put on wounds to keep them clean and aid healing while new skin grows underneath?

Quote:
Having said that I got 9 eggs from the east coast. I was cracked but the other 8 hatched so you never know, and people do have success waxing up cracks.
Has anyone tried that second skin stuff that you put on wounds to keep them clean and aid healing while new skin grows underneath?

Patched them, then candled them and the air sac were ruined. So they're toast.

Wish I had your peachick hatching wizardry.
smile.png

I'm settling for chocolate pudding for know. Anyone know how to make pudding shooters?

Quote:

smile.png

I'm settling for chocolate pudding for know. Anyone know how to make pudding shooters?

If the air sacs are toast is there any point setting them? I got some eggs last week that I wanted SOO bad and they were broken or had mostly or totally mobile air sacs.
I was not going to set them then I thought what the heck, only I don't want exploding eggs in the bator. Fairly sure it is futile.

Pudding shooters sounds eggcellent!!

As for peachick hatching , the secrets are 1. an idiot proof incubator, and 2 STEP AWAY FROM THE BATOR

Quote:

smile.png

You go to the store, buy a few packs of Jello chocolate pudding mix and follow the directions

Quote:
Ta-da!

th.gif
ok I thought you were mistaken with the pudding shots but YUMMY with a capitol YYYYY

Saved by the charmed one
droolin.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Your wish... my command.....

What is eery apart from the fact that the dolphin brain is more advanced than humans is that the whole body- heart, lungs, liver,gut, kidneys etc looks sooooo like a human on imaging. It is a shock when instead of legs, a tail emerges from the pelvis. Just writing it up. This is an excised brain.

That pic may not be one I can post, just n case will find a different one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom