Shark snipers Wine dots NEW HATCHES and puppies 1/24/2011 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
droolin.gif

Quote:
aww you saw that Dak now huh? Me too rooting her on!!!!

I will refrain from bidding....
roll.png

Quote:

roll.png

still holding out until some SLBrahmas can come your way!!! hehe

Quote:
roll.png

still holding out until some SLBrahmas can come your way!!! hehe

fl.gif

Quote:

roll.png

Don't refrain guys, please. I have already been outbid, and need saving from myself anyways do do me a favour and bid away!
I knew I would never win 18+ eggs with $10 but I had such bad luck with the last ones I got I figured why not bid $10!!
I wonder what the egg color actually is. They say it is a nice blue, but I would like to see a pic (no no no you don't).

As for the silkies, Well I am still at work (Grant writing AGAIN) but my #1 spy snuck down to the basement just now and texted me that she saw no action
sad.png
. Dunno why. Maybe I am a day off with my dates but if I am they took a long time to get sent to me and I don't think they did. Very strange?? Also the rcom counts down for me and today it has a pic of a little eggie hatching..
idunno.gif

Hey they don't call you guys snipers for nothing and I believe there is still quite a bit of time on that auction! I've got blacks, blues and lavs. One of us needs wheatens.

And I believe it is one of my lavs that started laying at exactly 5 mos of age, 2 days ago.

Quote:
Do you need a tester
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I think it is a little green for your taste, but I have 6 more lav girls that are 4 weeks younger. If they give me any pretty blue eggs I'd be happy to enable you. I also have to move the blue and black cockerels out of that pen. It will probable happen in the next week as the pens were completed yesterday. I have 3 lav boys that should be sufficient.

Oh and Phage the DYer is fertile on day 3.
smile.png
I'll let you know if it's twins in a few days.

Quote:
Do you need a tester
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I think it is a little green for your taste, but I have 6 more lav girls that are 4 weeks younger. If they give me any pretty blue eggs I'd be happy to enable you. I also have to move the blue and black cockerels out of that pen. It will probable happen in the next week as the pens were completed yesterday. I have 3 lav boys that should be sufficient.

Oh and Phage the DYer is fertile on day 3.
smile.png
I'll let you know if it's twins in a few days.

Cool on the DY front, and thanks for keeping an eye on the egg color of the lavs!

BTW I think I figured out the problem with the silkies. The Rcom LIES. It must have been on for a couple of days before setting as the eggs are actually not due to hatch till Friday. I just put them upright into egg cartons. Hope I did not shrink wrap them doing that.
Also briefly candled them in the carton for "size"
All 14 looked a good size but don't know if all alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom