Sharon wants to replace me with a low/medium energy husband - updated

I just sent this thread to my husband Steve
smile.png

Don't worry Steve, been my experience that women don't have any idea of what they want.

And on the odd occassion that they can and do decide what they want, they can not or will not tell you, because you are already suppose to know.

So in conclussion she says she wants to trade you in, but that ain't what it really means. No one knows what it really means.

Quote:
NOPE. I grew up with a guy like this. He's still gets twitchy if he has to sit too long and he's 65. They are what they are. Meanwhile, Steve, I have several projects around here that need some doin'... Sharon, I offer up in trade an Engineer. He can draw plans and build most anything but really only likes to do BIG projects. Like, rebuilding the whole house. God forbid a door knob should be changed. Still, he's good at getting what he wants from both Lawyers and Bankers because he can track minutia at lightening speed.

Do you have high speed internet? Mine is generally game to work on projects on the weekends, but his worst work deadlines always seem to happen on the last month of the summer. Meaning, the last few weekends before the winter rains set in and make things like painting the deck and using power tools outside impossible. All you will need to do is give him coffee in the morning, feed him 3 or 4 x a day (he has a fast metabolism) and make sure that he can hook up his computers and use the phone at all hours.

I don't mind finishing the last 25% of the project that he will leave, it's way better than the full 100%. There are goat sheds to put up, fencing to do, re-roofing the well pump-house, cleaning gutters, de-mossing the roof, maybe thinning some trees out here and there, and finishing the last 25% of the projects I start.

Oh, wait, I just thought of a problem....... He isn't one of those morning people, is he?

Quote:
I would love if my husband used a chain saw. His way of taking down the big pines is digging around the side he wants the tree to fall on with the backhoe and the driving the backhoe up the other side. The man has a death wish I swear.

Quote:
This is my husband, except for the leaving out the tools part. But yeah, my hubs has his fingers in so many pies that it's ridiculous. One of his friends came over a few weeks ago and made a comment about how he starts things before finishing others. . . drives me insane!

Back
Top Bottom