Sharon wants to replace me with a low/medium energy husband - updated

Steve_of_sandspoultry

Crowing
10 Years
Apr 4, 2009
Eastern North Carolina
How creepy is that? So what if I don't sit still for more than a few minutes at a time. We are in the process of clearing an area for new pheasant pens, so we got done feeding about 30 minutes before dark. Plenty of time to do this right? Isn't 30 minutes enough time to wreck the back yard?
smile.png

Lowenergyhusband.jpg

lowenergyhusband2.jpg

I'll have one or two things to keep me busy tomorrow after work.

Steve

Last edited:
So lets see - he forgot to say that the clothes line is under the bottom of one of the trees. And yes it had towels still on it, but they were dry. There is still 2 more big trees to bring down and of course we will be burning stuff this weekend.
So if anyone has a low energy husband they would like to trade for Steve for a few weeks just let me know. I could use a vacation, but just remember only for a few weeks there is still more projects to do here on the farm. He is semi house broke and will live off the land so you don't have to feed him much.
Sharon

Oh, I'm in! I have a low energy model to trade for a bit. I'm kinda attatched to his quirky self, but could do this short-term swap, just to get some things accomplished around here . . . . .and of course, to help a fellow BYC family!!
thumbsup.gif

You can just see the towels in the second picture it looks like, LOL!

Last edited:
I will trade you FO SHO!

My husband doesn't do any house type stuff. (He works very hard at his very technical job, however.) If you're into laying around watching tv, surfing all the news sites on the internet and checking your iphone, I have the guy for you.

What is an Iphone and how do you work it? LOL.
hmmmm you consider wreaking the backyard to be house stuff? Well then Steve is your guy for that! Early this year he tilled up part of the front yard for the new garden. You should see people's face when they drive up the driveway and see the front yard.

Quote:
Oh Honey!
I had one like that for years,.. and I complained about the little things like clothes lines,.... until he quit doing all those projects.,.. I repented and started thanking God for a hard working man and that he was healthy enough to cut down the pinetree (that fell on my apple tree) or cut the grass at 6 am ( and ran over my daylillies.. again) I started thanking him for everything he did and before I knew it,.. He was happily clearing land next to the house in 100degree heat to build a bigger coop! and when he acidentally took out a couple of huckleberry bushes,.. I just smiled and thanked God he didn't die in Iraq!

You can just see the towels in the second picture it looks like, LOL!

No that was the plastic I used to cover the "chuprabara" pen (AKA possum) that I fed Sharon last spring.
smile.png
And she liked it

No Cerveza - No Trabajo
Steve​

Does he actually FINISH what he starts? My DH will start just about anything...but once he gets to the 75% mark, he's off to something else - leaving the unfinished task, the mess & the tools all out to rust...

Sharon,
Can i have him for a few weeks? I have a lot of work around here...
hmm.png

**trust me.. after living with me for a few days..he'll be begging you to let him come home. I'm an evil wife.. **
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom