sharpie emergency.... how do I get sharpie markers out of the couch?

Quote:
Yep. Works on ink stains on white uniforms too. Learned that one in nursing school - old fashioned hairspray for ink stains, peroxide for blood.

Last edited:
hello there!!
big_smile.png
What i found that works for my household is Tide Release. It gets 2 week old blood stains, chocolate, and Yes INK off of my carpets, car upholstery, and my husbands suites. try a small area first. I still have not found anything that it has not been able to take out. It might take a few apps. but it's the best i can find. Hope that helps you.

This is a product I have used to remove some pretty tough stains. Don not know id it would
be available where you are at but I know some of our local grocery stores
and Wal-Marts sell it as do the hardware store.
Goo Gone and then there is Goo B Gone (little stronger but also a little toxic smelling)
Here is a link you can look at and it tells what all it will remove. Good luck.

http://www.nextag.com/goo-gone/compare-html

If your scared of ruining your couch... its safe to say (i believe) to try Dreft.... its baby laundry detergent.... it gets anything you can imagine out and its gentle... it might work... just a thought...

We use the spray and wash sometimes in carpet stains or "SPOT SHOT" is AMAZING! or of course the nail polish remover, might bleach your couch though.
hmm.png

Quote:
spray and wash worked a little helped lighten it but its still really dark

Back
Top Bottom