Shattered goose egg

I dont know what country your in so may be out of my element. The Picture is a baby not ready to hatch. When you see blood you stop. The blood vessels are still atached. Probably needed a few more hours in the shell.

I dont know what country your in so may be out of my element. The Picture is a baby not ready to hatch. When you see blood you stop. The blood vessels are still atached. Probably needed a few more hours in the shell.
I'm in Uruguay and it's 10pm so we have to go to sleep eventually, that's the problem

If you don’t have an incubator, have the brooder up and running at the right temperature. Keep the gosling warm, keep the remaining shell in place, and let it finish absorbing the yolk. Don’t let the membrane and yolk dry out before it’s absorbed. Wrap the shell in a damp paper towel, and place it in a cup to prevent it from moving too much while absorbing the yolk. Many people, with a chick in your situation, do the same. I’m NOT a goose expert…. I hatch chickens, turkeys, quail, and budgies. This advice is to offer any alternative that may help you hatch your gosling. Good wishes!

Here it is
It can take several hours to a day for them to hatch when that much yolk is still unabsorbed and there’s that many veins that haven’t dried up. I’m not sure why you pulled away that much shell but it isn’t good, that little one needs constant attention and I would certainly follow @WoDia’s advice as it is critical to keeping the gosling alive now.

Back
Top Bottom