Shawnee, Oklahoma Poultry Show... WHO is GOING?

Im addicted now! I went to my first show in Pryor Saturday and it was very interesting! Can't wait for the Shawnee show so I can see that one.... Hopefully buy some Self blues or Red Pyles....

April

Shawnee is limited to 2800 entries. Deadline for entry is Nov 18. I'll be there showing Light and Buff bantam Brahmas. I will have one light Cockerel to sell, and about five buff pullets and four buff cockerels. All will be entered in show so they will have to stay until coop-out on Sunday morning. I'm in North Texas. Its less than three hours for me. I always enjoy the Shawnee show.

Tim

Heart of Oklahoma Exposition Center, 177 and Independence Avenue. There is a website-Oklahoma State Poultry Federation.

We will be at the show. Sent our daughter's entries in yesterday.
She entered her LF Black Cochin Pullets, LF Black Ameraucana Cockerel and Pullets, LF Black Sumatra Pullets, Bantam White Silkie, LF Wheaten Ameraucana Cockerel, and her LF BBR Araucana Cockerel. Some are in Open and a few are in JR. We are looking forward to the show.
Just looking for an inexpensive place to stay.
Have family in the City and in Edmond but would like to just stay close by and save the gas money. We'd get more rest that way.
We are not bringing any birds to sell. Don't have any room in the vehicle. It will be a tight fit just getting the ones she is showing in there. Price of gas is too much to bring the pick-up and wouldn't want to put birds in the back of it with the temps like there are.

P.S. We have Sumatra chicks right now but we need a cock so we have none for sale until we know we have a cock and it could be a while before we know that. They are out of a bloodline from 1/2 Midwest City and Univ of AR.

Quote:
Your awesome! Thank you
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
There is a list of Hotels at the ospf website. We stay at the Days Inn, about 60 bucks a night. Not too close to the show....maybe five miles. Stayed there last year, lots of exhibitors do.

Tim

Back
Top Bottom